Outcasts on the Job

daniello_s

I like the Dead Outlaw models. I was planning on using my Undead Death Marshals from the Dead Justice box as mine (The two marshals that don't have pine boxes on the models). Tell me how they fair with Jack for you as I plan to try that out after I do some more games with Parker.

• Like 1

I like the Dead Outlaw models. I was planning on using my Undead Death Marshals from the Dead Justice box as mine (The two marshals that don't have pine boxes on the models). Tell me how they fair with Jack for you as I plan to try that out after I do some more games with Parker.

I will try at least one of them this Thursday.

• Like 1

I have a question about the logistics of the metal gamin. You said you may use it to boost some people like Joss. How do you do for the gamin to stay near the model you want to boost? There is the push. But this means two damage almost every turn. I would to boost Ryle defense to 6... :)

I have a question about the logistics of the metal gamin. You said you may use it to boost some people like Joss. How do you do for the gamin to stay near the model you want to boost? There is the push. But this means two damage almost every turn. I would to boost Ryle defense to 6... :)

This part is about Mobile Toolkit. Apparently Gremlins stole a pause between two entries and it looked like this bit was about Metal Gamins. 

Post was edited now ;)

• Like 1

On 9/10/2016 at 1:06 AM, daniello_s said:

Report: 50SS Jack Daw vs Dreamer - this time I was testing Mad Dog, 2x Dead Outlaw and Bigger They Are upgrade from RoF book

http://fiftyshadesofleviandjack.blogspot.ie/2016/09/game-report-080916-50ss-jack-daw-vs.html

Can you show your Mad Dog proxy? Or maybe you got Parker box?

Also, don't you think that 2 x dead bandits is too much? Look forward to your opinion

31 minutes ago, Jafar said:

Can you show your Mad Dog proxy? Or maybe you got Parker box?

Also, don't you think that 2 x dead bandits is too much? Look forward to your opinion

Once I painted this model:

Sue2.jpg

So now it works as my proxy-Parker.

As for 2x Dead Outlaw in the crew - they do two jobs there: scheme running and damage dealing so I don't think they are waste of stones. They use to run on both sides of Jack so I can cover more area with their fire power.

7 minutes ago, Chou said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, I don't have the wave 4 book yet therefore I know nothing (Jon Snow style) about the dead outlaws but why are they much better than the bandidos (at least is the general feeling I've got so far)?

Dead Outlaws have "Tormented" keyword. Also have 2 nice attacks. ML can give slow on build-in trigger / SH has build in reposition trigger.

• Like 1

Plus they can hand out a condition that forces enemy to take only walk or interact actions for the rest of the game, unless they drop a scheme marker. The condition may be removed by model for taking 3 damage at beginning of their activation. Works great with Parker's Hands in the air.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chou said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, I don't have the wave 4 book yet therefore I know nothing (Jon Snow style) about the dead outlaws but why are they much better than the bandidos (at least is the general feeling I've got so far)?

They have a trigger on their revolver that ignores Armor, Hard to Wound and Hard to Kill, and cost 6 stones! They still have the "Drop It" trigger as well and another trigger that deals +1 damage against models that have an upgrade attached. So they are great in Show of Force pools in general and with Jacky Daw.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...