Green Fever

Boshea

So now that the Kin finally got their releases, I'm actually looking at where I should go with Gremlins. Currently I own the following

Kin box

Burt

Wong (Woo model type changes /sarcasm)

War pig

Whiskey Golem

Zoraida box

Som'er box is the logical expansion, along with Gracie to round out the Book 4 trio. After that its waiting for releases and rereleases before there is a lot of options. Always dug the Lacrioxs in 1.5, and its seems they've swpped roles with the Ortegas. Now the Ortegas want to stack Family, while the Kin are more free form.

You currently own everything save Slop Haulers and Bayou Boss in plastics.

Slop Haulers and Som'er are the next investments to be made for any gremlin.

That will net you Bayou Gremlins, Som'er, and Lenny in addition to the best healers in the game.

If you don't mind metals, I would recommend McTavish/Pigapult as game changing.

You currently own everything save Slop Haulers and Bayou Boss in plastics.

Slop Haulers and Som'er are the next investments to be made for any gremlin.

That will net you Bayou Gremlins, Som'er, and Lenny in addition to the best healers in the game.

If you don't mind metals, I would recommend McTavish/Pigapult as game changing.

+1 to McTavish

also if you don't mind proxies, Sammy and Trixie are, imo, the best models in faction

I think Mah Tucket is going to be my favorite crew box for gremlins.

Now Im not a big fan of ressors but if Wyrd by chance ever made a ressor gremlin I think i would jump on that bus.....how cool would it be to have a bunch of undead gremlins coming at you? LOL!

Take a look at the Taxidermist.

He's only mastered pigs so far, but creates undead ina Gremlin list.

And has a rather stylish mustasche

I think Mah Tucket is going to be my favorite crew box for gremlins.

Now Im not a big fan of ressors but if Wyrd by chance ever made a ressor gremlin I think i would jump on that bus.....how cool would it be to have a bunch of undead gremlins coming at you? LOL!

I threw up in my mouth a little bit....

Point for point, I'd say the Roosters are the best models in faction. But that's just me.

Haven't taken a solid look at their rules yet, but a little bummed the old War Rooster model is still a War pig instead of a Rooster Rider in the Gaining Ground rules. That could change though. War Cock is still a far more amusing term than Cock Rider.

To drag this thing back on topic, I'm assuming I'm going to want to stick the lads in green over our more animalistic options. Mainly to take advantage of her old classic of Aim High.

Haven't taken a solid look at their rules yet, but a little bummed the old War Rooster model is still a War pig instead of a Rooster Rider in the Gaining Ground rules. That could change though. War Cock is still a far more amusing term than Cock Rider.

To drag this thing back on topic, I'm assuming I'm going to want to stick the lads in green over our more animalistic options. Mainly to take advantage of her old classic of Aim High.

lmfao! Spit my mountain dew everywhere after reading war cock......lol