August releases?

Barsuk

A more interesting question for myself is has anyone seen the July releases yet. I'm keenly waiting on several things in particular the Canine Remains but as yet seems to be still something on the way as opposed to actually here. Anyone seen the stuff in stores yet?

The July releases are listed as "Late July" on thewarstore.com, which isn't unusual. When things are working as they should with Wyrd, the releases tend to be in the last week of the month, which would be next week.

If taken into mind how the last releases have been, they'll be out in two or so months :P

One would hope so. There is one thing that makes me a little vary though. If you look at the new boxes in Wyrds webshop, wave 1 products (e.g. Misaki) list models and cards, wave 2 products (e.g. Yan Lo) only list models. Both store entries would have to have been updated since they have new images and the old wave 1 products like Misaki didn't have cards.

Would be great to hear from Wyrd what the deal is.

Edit: Do you know if everything in the picture is from a new delivery? Would mean Raspy is back in stock. :)

I am just now seeing that "University of Transmortis - Story Encounters" box set.  Any details on what it includes, other than the small picture seen here?

4 ressers

The Valedictorian

Student of Sinew

Student of Steel

Student of Viscera

It's been around a while, so google for pictures of them.