UK Players

ClockworkHolland,

There was a guy on facebook from Stamford recently looking for people to play against. Is that anywhere near you? If so let me know and we can try and connect you.

I realise that you might be the very same guy from Facebook..... if so, sorry, that's all I have

Hey all !  just got into malifaux got the rulebook modles on the way but theres no one nere me in loncolnshire who plays and i dont drive so its hard to get anywhere, ive tried to use vassal but i suck at using that also. anyone got any ideas ? thankyou

Where in Lincolnshire?

Hey all :D

Any players in Essex/Kent?

I live near the Dartford Crossing but don't know any players.

Looking to get into this game but not keen on forking out for the game/figs if i can't use them ;(

Depends on how far you want to travel but there are groups in Thanet and Canterbury, blus North of the river at Southend (Wayland Gaming Centre). All have regular gaming and tournaments.

I also believe that South London Legions play.

Depends on how far you want to travel but there are groups in Thanet and Canterbury, blus North of the river at Southend (Wayland Gaming Centre). All have regular gaming and tournaments.

I also believe that South London Legions play.

Ah Nice ;) ty for the info, would you happen to have any info on (locations, etc etc) on the Southend/South London & Canterbury groups/clubs at all please :D

Canterbury meet every tuesday. We meet at the spring lane community center from 6:30pm till about 10pm.

https://www.canterbury.gov.uk/your-community/support-for-voluntary-and-community-organisations/neighbourhood-centres/

Its about 20 minutres walk from either of the Train stations, and about 15 minute drive from the end of the M2.

Let me know if you want any more info about our club. Feel free to show up and see what we are like, and if you let me know in advance we can ensure that someone is ready to play you. There are about 15 platyers with malifaux crews, and nornmally about 6 or 7 each week playing.

Canterbury meet every tuesday. We meet at the spring lane community center from 6:30pm till about 10pm.

https://www.canterbury.gov.uk/your-community/support-for-voluntary-and-community-organisations/neighbourhood-centres/

Its about 20 minutres walk from either of the Train stations, and about 15 minute drive from the end of the M2.

Let me know if you want any more info about our club. Feel free to show up and see what we are like, and if you let me know in advance we can ensure that someone is ready to play you. There are about 15 platyers with malifaux crews, and nornmally about 6 or 7 each week playing.

Hi Adran

Cheers for the info. Canterbury is prob a bit of a trek (about an hr drive depending on traffic etc, though do able), but if thats where the nearest Malifaux action is then so be it :D

Spent some £'s on the rule book, cards and some Guild figs, but if i were to turn up, is it ok to just watch some games/chat to ppl etc?

oh and, yeah if there is any other info about the group that be kwl plz.

Our forum is at

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Canterbury_Crusaders/index.php?

For a club night the first night is free, as is any night you don't play games, otherwise its a £5 life membership, and £3 a night for games. I think we're still doing a bulk buy of nights, but if you're not goign to be that reagular, then they probably aren't worth it.

You are more than welcome to show up and chat and watch any evening. (I don't think I'm going to make this evening, but there should be plenty of other people there happy to show you a game, we've got quite a few people who play guild, and will happily chat about what to do/not do).