Haul of Eggs 2 - 29th March 2014

Clousseau

I'll add you guys to the list, but please note that there will be a strict 24 place limit as there simply isn't space for more. Be great to see some new faces - this tournament, plus Lost Love, were designed for that very purpose last year.

I plan to put a rules pack up in a couple of weeks and start taking payment, so keep an eye on the thread. Places will go on a strict 'who paid first' basis!

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed :)

Hope to get a rules pack up next week. Also talking to Carl at WWMK we may be able to increase the limit as there some empty units we may have access to - will know closer to the event.

Places are only confirmed once I get payment, and I won't start to take those until the rule pack is up next week.

Also hoping to be able to increase the entry size to 28 or 32, but I won't know until next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Rules pack is now available in the first post, so entries are now formally open. Please pay as a gift and include your forum name.

Initial limit will be 24 places, but I'm confident that we can go up to 28 with a possibility of 32.

Any feedback on the rules pack is welcome as it's a new one referring mainly to Gaining Grounds 2014.