The Scribe 2ss 
Riotbreaker 6ss 
Riotbreaker 6ss 
Guild Austringer 6ss 
Monster Hunter 6ss 
Guild Investigator 6ss 
Thalarian Queller 6ss 
Guardian 7ss 

You trying to win some sort of prize for most 6ss minions played?

A pool like that would tempt me to go for heavily denying the schemes and strategy instead of making sure I get the maximum points. That would mean that Nino, Francisco and Abuela would be featured. The choice of master on the other hand could go quite a few ways.

The pool might at first glance seem like it would favor spammy interact heavy lists, but I don't actually think so. There is actually no good reason not to kill more or less everything you come across, and I would definitely want to prepare to face a more killy list. Perdita is quite good at taking down elite beaters, se she's definitely an alternative. Taking her would make accomplishing the schemes myself more difficult, though, and her crew would have to do most of the heavy lifting with that.

Nellie is always a good choice as well, and her ability to hinder interacts near her and move enemy models around could really help with both accomplishing schemes and denying them.

The third master I would consider is McMourning. He would probably have the easiest time scoring full points from at least two schemes with his scheme marker shenanigans and ability to take silurids for surround them. That's also a playstyle an opponent facing Guild might not anticipate.

It would really boil down, to what faction I'm going against. Against Guild, Gremlins or Outcasts, I would probably be biased towards Perdita. Against Arcanists or TT I would probably reach for Nellie, and against Ressers I would go with McMourning. Against Neverborn I might actually go with Sonnia, because I'm not sure how I would be able to handle Collodi otherwise.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Franchute said:

Do you have a specific list in mind?

Not really but you have (0) interacts, a lot of tough models so you can do Hold Up Their Forces, can do set up quite easily because you have a mobile crew and have probably the best synergy with watchers so your chances of Surround them aren`t that slim