Domadors - Thoughts?

SevenThirtySeven

1 hour ago, Tris said:

So, what's the secret tech here, you made me curious ^^

1 hour ago, Ludvig said:

Belles to get pefect targets into blasting range without exposing Sonnia I would assume. It would be extremely annoying to face.

That's pretty much it.   I'm also undecided on whether such thing could feed a summoning sonnia. 

What I was looking at for Sonnia was a Nurse.

Hallucinogens for locking up a model so you can nuke it.
Uppers for getting models into position.
Downers for nuking off your own models. If you go with Moderate, they take one, and you get 2 Blast Markers doing 2 damage. Peacekeeper for 4 Armor is also cool.
Crows and Dispel Magic for big heals with low downside.

Actually, my first thought for Domadors was Nurse, THEN figuring which crew it'd be best for. Sonnia seems it, but any crew that takes a WStalker is fine.

EDIT : Gnomezilla pointed out that this is wrong. All wrong.

Edited by Morgan Vening
Because I'm stupid.

All I can think about re: the Domadores is how freaking awesome their models are going to look when painted up by some of the amazingly skillful people who're involved in this game. Looking forward to seeing them! Especially since seeing that "Dia de los Muertos" themed Perdita crew. Brilliant.

Oh - although, of course, I'd be using them in game to bring in the STUFFED PIGLETS, yo!! (Maybe the Little Gassers as well. For McMourning...)

What can I say? It's hard to leave the OG faction (Original Gremlin) behind :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/11/2017 at 10:31 AM, Bazlord_Prime said:

All I can think about re: the Domadores is how freaking awesome their models are going to look when painted up by some of the amazingly skillful people who're involved in this game. Looking forward to seeing them! Especially since seeing that "Dia de los Muertos" themed Perdita crew. Brilliant.

Oh - although, of course, I'd be using them in game to bring in the STUFFED PIGLETS, yo!! (Maybe the Little Gassers as well. For McMourning...)

What can I say? It's hard to leave the OG faction (Original Gremlin) behind :D

Stufded piglets are peons so cant be brought along unfortunately s