Leveticus, final version.

Adanedhel

I love taking Lazarus with Levi just now. You can ping him with Vile Reclamation from your Abominations and (0) to heal the damage and burn him out if you really need to. 

I've done this several times as well. It works great and you end up with an amazing number of cards in your hand! You do have to dedicate a lot of AP from several abominations and Lazarus just to card draws though. It will depend on the schemes and strategy if it's worth it. For speedy schemes and strats, I'd rather have several more Necropunks in the crew.

One more blister of Abominations.  I haven't had more than six on the board since Beta closed.  But I have had 5 numerous times.

Lazarus, Ashes and Dust, Hodgepodge Effigy, in that order.

Then I would select one of three routes.

If Avatar Levi, the Rider models.  (Pale, Hooded, Dead and Mechanical)

If Construct Levi then Necropunks, Flesh Constructs, Teddy, Metal Gamin, Joss, Ryle, Warden, Hunter, all in no particular order.

If Undead Levi, then Rotten Belles.  Then Necropunks, Flesh Constructs, Bete Noir, Izamu, Yin, Toshiro....

I could go on....  ;)

but honestly, start with my first two lines and expand from there.  Before you know it you'll be a Guild/Resser/Arcanist/10T/Outcast/Neverborn player!

Hi!

About the Pariah, in fact if you only pick outcast miniatures you are saving 1 ss but in a huge percent of times you will need the ressers or constructs to fit the crew.

I have 6 Abominations... in never use them a lot, in fact I pick in my crew 1 o 2 since Lev have a great pool of miniatures but you must have that models because you can summon during the match.

Drool, I didn´t play Teddy,MetalGamin, Ryle and  Hunter with Leve yet, are they nice?

I will add to the Drool list "Killjoy" also my friends gave me the Rail Golem for my birthday so I will use him with Arcane Effigy...and well if the "combo" is not great i can always run them with Ramos or Kaeris.

I generally play a Levi-heavy summoner list with Ashes and Dust as my main enforcer because...why wouldn't you?

However, I have played games bringing one or two out of faction or unexpected Enforcers and been amazed.

I sometimes hire the Desolation Engine now because he can tie up a whole flank on his onesome.

Combined with Rusty's Burn Out and self healing abilities he is frighteningly mobile/killy.

As for Teddy, he's one of my favorite additions to the crew pool.

He is so survivable and killy on his own that he rarely needs help/support.

I tend to like to combine threats like Teddy/Deso with a Bete/Killjoy buried.

As for the Hodgepodge: anything that can add soulstones is unbelievable.

One of the reasons I hate Oxfordian Mages is for that reason.

Add Hodgepodge to masters with low ss caches but are extra killy like Levi/Viks and suddenly we have a cache so long as there are enemy models.

can someone explain to me why hodgepodge is so good with levi? is it purely for the potential ss gaining or is there something else i am missing?

As touched on above... 

Levi loves his Hodgepodge for a few different reasons.

First and foremost is the Soulstone addition ability.  This is particularly true for Masters that kill the enemy and Levi is tops in that list.  He is already has the incentive of turning dying enemy models into Abominations, now he can get a stone back, too, perfect!

Second, it's a construct, so kill it early and he or Rusty can just make it into an Abomination.  Or Ashes can move to it.  Plus if you use Lazarus he can copy abilities from it.

Next, its a cheap, cheap scoring Minion that happens to be a little on the tough end for 4ss.  Armor +1, HtK and Def 6 (iirc) that's nothing to sneeze at for 4 stones.   And seeing as Levi usually has to take fewer, higher point models for his Waifs to anchor too, its a nice bonus.

It's also an "early activation" in that you actually want it going quickly to put the condition on Levi.  Many turns in games I find myself wanting to wait a bit before activating Levi because he has come back through a Waif out of LoS, so an activation to burn out the enemy's is always good.  (I find with Levi more than any other Master that even when winning Ini I have the opponent go first every time)

Finally, he puts up a bubble of cover.  While everyone loves cover, getting a Waif into "made" cover so that Levi can respawn in a superior position just gels well.

So, that's why, IMO, Levi loves his Hodgepodge more than most other Outcast Masters.

Probably centered on making as many abominations as possible?

Hodgepodge looks like a good bet indeed

Pretty much.

Bring Transfigure and/or Desolate Soul upgrades to make Levi an abomination summoning engine.

Rusty augments and mimics those abilities, which I love.

That ties up a lot of stones, so then I bring construct models like Necropunks, or hire a Desolation Engine who drops Aboms when I need them.

This is not an ideal list, just pure, personal preference.

I love that the vanilla list from v.1.5 finally became viable.

Nothing was more frustrating than running a Deso Engine in v1.5 and realizing that your crew sucks at playing nice together.

Hodgepodge Effigy is great because Leviticus is great at killing other models, and could always use more soulstones. Hodgepodge turns the death of models into soulstones, so it helps keep Levi going in top shape.

Crooligans are also fantastic with Pariah of Bone Levi as well. You kinda need to choose between Necropunks and Crooligans if you're working on objective-intensive schemes or strategies, based on terrain and schemes, but both are good.

Usually my crew is Levi and Stolen, three big Anchors (Rusty Alyce, Ashes and Dust, Ama No Zako, Lazarus, and Bete Noire are my favorites. Vanessa sometimes), and fill the rest out with smaller minions - Necropunks or Crooligans or Belles, or Johan (who's also a possible anchor).

Hodgepodge has been mentioned, but what about the other Effigies? Brutal at least seems to synergise well with Levi since Fear Not the Sword can give back hitpoints lost to Channel and extra cards never hurt. Arcane might be worthwhile if you are going to face a lot of Conditions, but the 0-action feels rather uninspiring for Levi. I suppose Arcane is useful for removing Slow from summons?

Carrion, Shadow and Mysterious don't look too terribly useful IMHO. Levi doesn't seem to be overtly worried about getting beaten down, so Shadow and Mysterious lose much of their appeal right there. Carrion offers some healing and strips immunities (and corpse removal) but a standard Levi crew doesn't -by my understanding- ride too heavily on Horror/Slow/Paralysis/Poison and for healing purposes there's always Brutal.

Brutal at least seems to synergise well with Levi since Fear Not the Sword can give back hitpoints lost to Channel and extra cards never hurt.

My sentiments exactly. I love the brutal in any list I can put him into- so long as the master is doing damage. The only one that's sub par is C. Hoffman, as he's not primarily a Damage Dealer (the way I plays 'im). But with the avatar coming out... I digress. 

The idea that the Brutal could let Levi more routinely use channel- as he'll get the health back as he's using it, and gain card draw on top of it seems pretty dope.

ENinja