Tale of Malifaux Bloggers - ToMB

Lemonconstruct

Nope

Ta! Had bought a Ramos starter set this week and some resin bases to go with, wanted to take part but not if the bases had to be fit into the budget.

Hoping this will give me the motivation to keep Ramos's crew painted and updated even though Nicodem is my main focus.

My (newly started, needing a better name) blog is here: http://karmakollapse.wordpress.com ... and that's Ramos, if it weren't clear :)

Ok finished part one of my kids running around for the day so I need to have some help on what crew I should do...

Justice

Lilith

Marcus

Viks

Seamus

Levictus

Pandora (old box)

Also website is http://www.talesfromthewarzone.com/

I don't see any Levi or Pandora players in the list on the first page, so I'd pick one of those for you.  Probably leaning toward Levi (new plastics? when are they out?)

I don't see any Levi or Pandora players in the list on the first page, so I'd pick one of those for you.  Probably leaning toward Levi (new plastics? when are they out?)

I'm going to go with Levi I think... I've had the original box sitting here for way too long so I'm going to have to spend some time costing things up

ok, one more question before the wave 2 pdf cards are out. I'm playing Kirai, but in the orignal box set there is no totem. (I would suspect that it will be included in an upcoming plastic box set)

Can I start the crew with the totem inside the box set or do need to buy it in a next month. Same with the seishin models? I've only got 1 seishin in my box but I'm going to need a few more I recon to get a bit of a decent crew. I would imagine the box set would start with 3 or so in the new plastic kit.

I don't really mind, but I don't want to wait for 2 or more months to get everything to start the game playable.

ok, one more question before the wave 2 pdf cards are out. I'm playing Kirai, but in the orignal box set there is no totem. (I would suspect that it will be included in an upcoming plastic box set)

Can I start the crew with the totem inside the box set or do need to buy it in a next month. Same with the seishin models? I've only got 1 seishin in my box but I'm going to need a few more I recon to get a bit of a decent crew. I would imagine the box set would start with 3 or so in the new plastic kit.

I don't really mind, but I don't want to wait for 2 or more months to get everything to start the game playable.

Kirai box appears to be sold out on Wyrd site, but I recall it being $41.

That will leave you with $19 to play with for month one.  No need to buy Arsenal Deck, per ToMB organizers.

Lost love (totem) is $9.50

Seishin (2pack) is $12

Does force some choices on you, but as there are Seishin in Kirai's 1.5 box, I would grab the Lost Love, and find another $9.50 (or less) model or bank that $9.50 for month 2.