Vassal league 2014 sign up

AdrianMills

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have updated the list with the emails sent over the last 2 weeks. I am extending the closing date till the 16th March as for some reason emails are occasionally not getting through.

I will be updating the list every Sunday from now so if your name isn't one by 1800 gmt on Sundays chase me up

Still need more players from Australia and the like as currently only have 2 people from there signed up 

Cheers

Ade

Can I be honest?  I am a complete novice to Malifaux and have never played a game on Vassal.  I am hooked on the game from what I've seen and the little I've learned so far. 

Is anyone playing often that I can join up with to learn the ropes before the league begins?

cheers,

monk

I have one game set up for tomorrow hopefully if the timetables match, but I wouldn't mind playing and showing a bit how Vassal works. I'm not an expert on it, but it's a really well done system and works wonderfully well with Malifaux. Drop me a pm and we'll see if we can fit a game in at some point :)