Models that Wyrd should have made instead.

96p

Why Wyrd ? Why did you make a model of rabbit toothed big hat cripple Francisco instead of the badass Artwork from the Rulebook ?

Perdita.jpg

Also why has there never been a model of this absolutely awesome artwork ?

Teddy_D-Alone.png

The first and only Teddy that looks cute and absolutely horrifying at the same time.

I actually dig Francisco's pose. Very dynamic. But the sombrero looks like something out of a McDonald's commercial.

The new Nino looks post-apocalyptic. I don't like him.

I really like Perdita's badass pose although I didn't know she's supposed to be left-handed. What I don't like, is that I can't see her face. Also, she looks like an end-twenty, early-thirty woman, not like some young woman in her early twenties. Another thing I don't like: her breasts float. She clearly doesn't wear any corsage, and it looks unnatural. I have no problem with her showing cleavage (she always was a sexy cowgirl) but not like that.

After all, I like some things about the new Ortegas but I am glad I got the old metal box before I learned that new plastics are in the making.

Does anyone have a link to Francisco's new art. I might have completely missed it.

The one from the rulebook and the arsenal deck is different from that on the Perdita box, which was the same of the wave 1 beta.

And it's not only the hat, but also his pose and crazy expression. The one in the rulebook was much more calmed, more serious, and I liked that. But it's not a big deal to me, anyway.

Edited by Curropepe

These things are always going to be about personal taste. I don't like the new perdita box either - Santiago is o.k. but the rest are just bad (IMO). I have the original metal set, which I've always liked and will be sticking with. However, I've heard a lot of people say they love these new models and ultimately they're here to stay, so moaning about it won't help anyone!

To be honest I am more surprised it is not the model on the art rather than annoyed. I have the old metal box which I really like so not won't probably buy the new box anyway. But I knew there was always going to be people liking and disliking it as it is personal preference

Francisco needs to wear the hat though, to establish himself at El Mayor. It's definitely an odd choice, but I think it's one of those choices to make him stand out. Samael Hopkins also got a change from the book, with him firing instead of standing.

I would also like to give a shout-out to Santiago. That guy definitely looks intimidating. And wide. All the other Ortegas seems to be all compact.