The Minor Complaints thread - There's gonna be spoilers

Jonas Albrecht

Umm.. the original Gremlins didn't have noses, did they? I'm looking at Somer and his entire boxed crew, and Ophelia. Gremlin noses didn't start appearing til aSomer and Bert I think?

Gremlins had noses way before ASomer and Bert. All the gremlins have them up until M2E. Hell if you look a tthe Gremlin artwork in M2E it even looks like some of them started out with them and then had them removed later on (Look close at Apprentice Wesley and you'll see what I'm talking about).

This one is boarding in major complaint, but lets see how it flows

Why is the Brewmaster Ten Thunders duel faction? We see nothing in the story to explain how or why?

Didn't see him getting involved in the Hungering Darkness "discussion".

Is he really 10 thunders, just using his power to pretend to help the gremlins (similar to mei), is he accidently multi-faction (Like Jacob) or something else?

Gremlins had noses way before ASomer and Bert. All the gremlins have them up until M2E. Hell if you look a tthe Gremlin artwork in M2E it even looks like some of them started out with them and then had them removed later on (Look close at Apprentice Wesley and you'll see what I'm talking about).

Fraid not. It's always been a little bit erratic as far as sculpts, where some of the models have noses and some don't. The early *artwork* though is consistent from what I've seen, with no noses throughout.

Ophelia: No nose

post-6102-13911930762324_thumb.jpg

So'mer: No nose

post-6102-13911930762452_thumb.jpg

Why did Sonnia and Candy get hit with the reset button? (to be fair, this is less of a problem of what happened, and more of a problem of 'why didn't they put a bit more fiction in to explain why it happened/why it worked). (This is here because It doesn't really bother me too much, but seeing a more Henchman independant Candy, and more insane chaotic Sonnia would have been cool.)

also, I'm a fan of gremlin noses. some gremlins work well without them, but without noses, some of them just look wrong in an uncanny valley way.-note, I don't play gremlins, so this is academic distaste.

Mack didn't sign my book. why didn't Mack sign my book? was he not just signing all copied printed? They should chain him up and make him start.

and finally, why isn't (insert favorite model here) model in wave 1?

This one is boarding in major complaint, but lets see how it flows

Why is the Brewmaster Ten Thunders duel faction? We see nothing in the story to explain how or why?

Didn't see him getting involved in the Hungering Darkness "discussion".

Is he really 10 thunders, just using his power to pretend to help the gremlins (similar to mei), is he accidently multi-faction (Like Jacob) or something else?

To add to that, will Burt be unable to work with any of the Tri-Chi crew?