We don't need Wyrd's help

LordZombie

I love everything but Seamus in his box, so I am for sure to get it. Seamus for me is just an attachment thing, I love my crazy lil guy. For that matter though, I thing Wyrd is doing a great job of giving us a variety of poses and styles to play our guys in. The new models are making me get the cult of dec and probably Lady J. Oh and of course i must get the new Vikkies. Overall Great job. My only request is if they could stop doing that thing where they make me broke all the time..... that is the only thing I dont like.

They're great! I plan to get everything I've seen so far. Hopefully will manage to paint it, too.

I like Seamus's v1 art, but don't mind it changing -- it would be boring (and pointless) to get the same thing every time. It might require some special mental discipline to stop imagining the smiling cartoon leprechaun though.

Sybelle is a beast. Her skintone will be fun. Painters, start your glazes.

We also have a post from Nathen cryptically suggesting that this pre-order is different from the Gencon release list.

Its good to see, btu I wouldn't want to base my purchasing plans on it.

Normally I'd buy a couple of the Nightmare Edition models, but people can't even seem to give the Hanging Trees away. It doesn't help that they became a TtB Kickstarter reward.

*edit: Well, if we're not going to see regular Tara until late 2014, early 2015, then I might as well nab a few.

Edited by i_was_like_you