We don't need Wyrd's help

LordZombie

I will be very amused when there's a shipping delay and someone complains in the main thread about one of these boxes not being available

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Still not in love with Seamus, but love the art on the new Belles.

Can always use more Belles, molly girl

What's the something obscured by the word "of"?

Belles look amazing!

That something looks to me like a Bag o' Tools.

I personally love the new look for Seamus, he looks like a creepy perv, who's just well-dressed enough not to get kicked out of the brothel before he's chosen his prey. And the Belles just looks stupid good. So fantastic.

The madame of the cathouse isnt supposed to be pretty. She's supposed to be the oldest, hard-as-nails whore in the area.

Always been happy with Sybelle being hideous and looking like she could break you

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Pam would actually be quite good at it

The madame of the cathouse isnt supposed to be pretty. She's supposed to be the oldest, hard-as-nails whore in the area.

Always been happy with Sybelle being hideous and looking like she could break you

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Pam would actually be quite good at it

Either Pam. :P

The only thing I don't like about Seamus are the buckles on his shoes. He still retains enough of his original image for me to be O.K with him as a previously existing model, and has enough new grime to him to make me love him as is.

Edited by Morgue

So glad to finally see the artwork for the two other belles :) I think I might just have to get a pack now (hopefully they will come as a box of 3, like the death marshals and Ice Gamin).

Overall I think the two new belles, Sybelle and CCK look great....Not a fan of new Seamus or Purple Showgirl Belle though. So overall a 4 points out of 6 score from me :)

And Wyrd please don't ever think of making Sybelle look attractive!