Plastic Witchling Stalker

theJudge

Stalkers were already pretty one piece werent they?

it's the only one piece plastic malifaux miniature I've seen.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Lack of three dimensional poses will make others pretty sad :'(

Good point.

Is it just me, or the details becoming more pronounced.

Edited by Duck21

I don’t like double posting but I think it’s been missed.

Does anyone else think the details becoming more pronounced ?

Seems like it. :)

I think it looks good. And concerning the "one piece - no posability" issue: I have assembled the Yan Lo box twice, and even all those many bits they consisted of didn't provide any posability. They were designed to be put together in a predetermined way.

Seems like it. :)

I think it looks good. And concerning the "one piece - no posability" issue: I have assembled the Yan Lo box twice, and even all those many bits they consisted of didn't provide any posability. They were designed to be put together in a predetermined way.

They sure were.

When it came to Dark Debts, it was fairly easy to shave off a nub and drill into a gap to accommodate using magnets, but with other models, such as Kang, it was harder to accomplish. So much easier to hack off a whole part flush than it is to have to assemble half of it, then modify the other half.

Yes the details look more defined on this miniature :) Really liking the look of it. Makes me even more hyped about the crew boxes for gencon!

i'm hoping there will be models with 1-4 pieces or something like that. 10 is kind of crazy for ht2-models. i really don't want all models to be too 2d though :) Some customization with different bits ant some poseable elements would be nice too.