1000 Soulstones

Rathnard

First of all, I suspect many of you may not care but I thought I'd post it anyway. ;)

As you may or may not know I keep a detailed record of my Malifaux models on a spreadsheet, which helps me keep track of what I have/haven't painted, what I want, etc etc. This morning I discovered that, after my purchase of a pack of Steampunk Arachnids last week, I now have exactly 1000 Soulstones worth of models in my collection (not including Masters, who don't cost any SS)! This includes;

17 Masters/Henchmen,

224 Models,

...of which 156 (69.64%) are painted, and 20 are still in box (mostly gremlins)

The Faction I have the most of is the Neverborn (75 models), having not purchased only 7 releases (Cherub, Nekima, ALilith, Iggy, Spawn Mum, Gupps and Mysterious Effigy).

The Faction I have the least of is 10 Thunders (2 Masters, 17 Models) but after that it's Ressurrectionists, with one Master (Seamus) and 27 models.

My 1000 SS total won't stay at that for long either - I've got an 18th crew on it's way in the shape of McCabe, not to mention the plastic Evil Babies from the EBO kickstarter and the Miss Terious, Multipart Characters & Santana from the RPG Kickstarter.

So what about everyone else? Where do your collections stand at?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a fairly exhaustive tracker for that too, even though I only have 271 soulstones of models. 27% finished, 27% part painted (at least undercoated), 12% being prepped and 34% untouched in boxes. Arcanists and ressers are twice the size of the guild and neverborn factions in model count, though in soulstone cost the ressers are only 1.5 times bigger.

Oddly, 63% of my ressers are finished, while 75% of my arcanists are in box still and 83% of my neverborn are primed but not painted.

In fact, here's the proof of my OCD!

4ceb119cdc709efe05586bc303e47344_zpsac254dd8.jpg

I have...518 Soulstones worth of models. Total model count including Masters is 117 models, most of those unpainted. Most represented faction is Ten Thunders, followed closely by Ressers. Least represented is Neverborn, since I don't own any non-dual faction.

I did my model assignments by counting dual faction models as the models for the faction I intended to use them as, hence my two Neverborn models counting as Ten Thunders.

So, I did a bit of math in my head with stat cards on the table, so please correct me if my math is off, but here are my totals thus far:

• Masters: 6 (voiding LCB as a separate Master makes 5 - he is counted for model purposes) (3 on the way, making 9 total models)

1. 0ss, counting new models - 0 sans

[*]

[*]Henchmen: 1

1. 8ss

[*]

[*]Totems: 6 (including HD) (4 on the way, making 10 total models)

1. 20ss, counting new models - 11 sans

[*]

[*]Avatars: 3 (1 for showcasing and not affiliated with any of my Masters, and another is aCandy, which is worth 0ss) (1 on the way, making 4 total models)

1. 6ss, counting the new model and voiding aCandy - 4 sans

[*]

[*]Guild Minions: 3 (2 on the way, making 5 total models)

1. 26ss, counting new models - 12 sans

[*]

[*]Ressurectionist Minions: 0 (5 on the way, making 5 total models)

1. 27ss, counting new models - 0 sans

[*]

[*]Arcanist Minions: 2

1. 15 ss

[*]

[*]Neverborn Minions: 25 (4 on the way, making 29 total models)

1. 141ss, counting new models -121 sans

[*]

[*]Outcast Minions: 1

1. 9ss

[*]

[*]Ten Thunders Minions: 7 (1 on the way, making 8 total models)

1. 38ss, counting new models - 32 sans

[*]

[*]Dual-faction Minions (X/10T): 9 (11 on the way, making 20 total models)

1. 98ss, counting new models - 58 sans

[*]

[*]Total models: 64 (29 on the way, making 92 total models overall)

1. Total SS with new models: 388ss
      Total SS sans new models: 270ss

This seems a bit low-curve, to be sure, but at the least, I've been specializing in Neverborn and Ten Thunders (as can be discerned) so it's all good. :)

~Lil Kalki

Bleh... Now I want to know:

Rezzers

0 points in 5 Masters

6 points in 3 Avatars

311 points in minions

I do not feel like finding and counting our Guild, Neverborn or mercs, so I will leave it at that...

(No Where near 1000 though, that's for sure, I would be surprised if those three combined even equaled my rezzers)

Apocalypse Malifaux time!

I'll have to tabulate my total model count, and their ss values later, but, as of Misaki, I'm up to 2/3rds of all of the Crews (Masters or Henchmen) in the game plus many extra models from each faction. [I have definitely outgrown my two Malifaux Battlefoam bags.​] Far too many of them are unpainted, but most are at least out of the box, assembled, and maybe even primed. I have a not so secret weapon in the painting department, my girlfriend, but she's started back to college, with 17 credit hours and ROTC responsibilities, so I'll have to get into gear on painting.

Is that counting multiples? 10 SS per Master? :0

That is most definitely counting multiples, like 4 canine remains, you mentioned having 4 belles. I wasn't sure on some of the numbers Kirai players typically use for their builds or rare values, so I think I put most of them at two copies. Didn't count the masters at all, as per Rathnard's original statement that they weren't worth stones.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Instead of whatever spreadsheets folks are using, it'd be nice to have a Malifaux version of the Puppet Wars Toybox, to just check off which models we have and how many copies.