The unofficial Green Justice set!

Mako

I've been working on these for a few months around work after being inspired by Spiku's drawing of gremlin justice, and having finally finished them I put them up in my WIP thread. Then I reaised that there were a lot of people who probably don't wade through my thread (can't blame them!), so I decided to post them separately because I'm really pleased I finished them!

Crew

GJgroup_zpsc532c33d.jpg

Justiss

GJustice_zps44479a2f.jpg

Judgie

judge_zps953ce370.jpg

Zippy

zippy_zps0fb42e99.jpg

Bungle

bungle_zps4b95cb88.jpg

George

george_zps643b3144.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! I'm pretty proud of how they've turned out, I need to go get the kit to build and pour the moulds next. I broke a few ears while sculpting so I don't want to risk the originals, and a nice resin set is much nicer to paint :)

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Ok, because my ego likes a bit of support now and then, I've put a poll up so people can say if they would want a set for themselves, or as prize support (or both, that's always an option), or no they wouldn't.

This is NOT me saying I plan to cast them, or that Wyrd have expressed an interest, or anything. It's just me being curious since I have no idea how many people have mentioned buying a set since this project started!

As much as I love the work, Wyrd has no intention of purchasing these or granting a license on the IP.

Wonderful work though.

Cheers Nathan!

And that's exactly the answer I would have expected, which should stop any speculation on it. Quite nice too, I get to have them all to myself *grin*

Still, my ego is enjoying the poll so it's done what I wanted!

Great work! Completely silly yet so very detailed. :)

Any plans for the gremlin treatment of any of the other crews, Guild or otherwise?

I'd really like to see a gremlin tinkerer, whether it be a play on Hoffman or Ramos or Levi. Each could look ridiculously silly as green skins.

A chorus line of gremlin showgirls and their dolls...

A lil beastmaster with his sabertusked cerebus piggy...

As much as we love our Puppets, Gremlinfaux is just as zany. :D

The only plans I have at the moment are for a couple of austringers and the scales of justice, so that my guild crew has a green replica. But not for a little while, I've got other things I want to do first!

After those, who knows if I'll keep going or not, I might end up with a gremlin for every guild model I buy in future too!