The Iron Quill: Post-Gencon Blues

edonil

Sorry Edonil (and anyone else if you were the nutters looking forward to a submission from me) but you are gonna have to strike me off the list for this round...

Life and a serious lack of creativity have conspired to leave me with no chance of getting anything ready in time for the 21st..

:(

Hey Mako, i joined the DNF club...is there a badge?

Sorry Edonil (and anyone else if you were the nutters looking forward to a submission from me) but you are gonna have to strike me off the list for this round...

Life and a serious lack of creativity have conspired to leave me with no chance of getting anything ready in time for the 21st..

:(

Hey Mako, i joined the DNF club...is there a badge?

:( I'm sorry Abs.

And Mako, that is libel and slander! It was supposed to be a tattoo, not a brand.

OK. I had an idea and was going to start writing today (I'm a procrastinator) so I thought I'd start reading book 4 last night to help get in the mood. Whats the second story in the book? A story about an evil orphanage - the same idea I was going to use :Sad_Puppet2:

Grrr... now I don't really want to use it. Gotta look through my idea log and see if anything else really pops out at me. Don't have much time left though. Gotta get writing!

Argh! what is this ink and parchment abomination I see before me?

Never did have very good handwriting.. and that's just my notes.

Might be tough, but I'll give it a go. If I'm lucky, and I can find a usb, I can just type the story on my own computer then transfer it when I'm at the library next (no internetz at home). Got to come up with a story first though...

This is for all you DNF'ers!

D.N.F. = Don't Need Fleep