Viruk's paintlog

Viruk

I love, love, love that Hamelin model! I'm getting ready to paint some sewer bases and I wonder if you'd be kind enough to share how you made the icky sewer water look so good? I see you used the Nurgle Rot but is it just mixed with the Still Water and painted straight onto the undercoat, or did you paint the water first?

Fantastic work though! :D

Thanks, glad you like him. It's actually up for sale on ebay now ;)

I touched the contents of the sewer with a few highlights of greens at first. Don't remember exactly the order now but it was something like Dark Angels Green + Goblin Green + Gretchin Green with two bits floating in it painted using Bleached Bone. After that I applied three coats of Vallejo Still Water mixed with Nurgle Rot. I think withour the basecoat the green wouldn't be so intensive.

And here are two more models - the last ones painted in 2013. Pale Rider and... see what else here ;)

pale_rider_01.jpg

Thanks, glad you like him. It's actually up for sale on ebay now ;)

I touched the contents of the sewer with a few highlights of greens at first. Don't remember exactly the order now but it was something like Dark Angels Green + Goblin Green + Gretchin Green with two bits floating in it painted using Bleached Bone. After that I applied three coats of Vallejo Still Water mixed with Nurgle Rot. I think withour the basecoat the green wouldn't be so intensive.

And here are two more models - the last ones painted in 2013. Pale Rider and... see what else here ;)

pale_rider_01.jpg