Blessed is here!

Mazin1

I've been running her proxied this month and I have to say I love her. She's fast, can kind of works as others have said - running off on her own to go get objectives or kill that one hiding model. I had her leap and stalk and entire board in two turns to leap on an unsuspecting Niño. I was happy.

I will say this - her cb means you want to pick and choose targets well. If you do go for something with a solid df stat, make sure you have the cards you need to get her triggers running. I threw her at a master when both of us out of cards, and she can be frustratingly weak on damage for a 8 ss model if you don't get lucky on triggers. If you have a good crow card, save it for her ambush moment.

Being tricky with Ice pillars cast by 'Tina can get this model across the board very quickly. Use terrain to your advantage and go for models you know you can kill. The enemy trying to deal with the Blessed's speed and prowess will distract a good portion, if not all, of their crew from the rest of yours allowing you time to accomplish your schemes and delay them achieving theirs. All around an awesome model.