Are you a girl? Coz this Panda would like to know ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Since no one else will, I'll be "that guy." Your poll if flawed. The questions and answers don't match. You're asking what sex an individual is, but your answers are listing various genders. It would either have to be "What is your sex: male/female" or "What is your gender: boy/lady."

Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but with a degree in Sociology and a specialization in gender studies, I always end up as "that guy."

I'm pretty sure girl is a word to represent gender, just as lady is, so there's no inconsistencies there. Regardless of that, most people here are not sociologists (probably anyways) so they will not being looking to answer in that way. In addition to that, I believe he is asking how you identify yourself, not what's in your pants. Finally, I imagine the way it is asked will yield inconsistent results (apparently scaring most girls off while encouraging most British to answer I'm a laaaady)

Quiet down wee lass...

And a Scottish Panda at that, even the men were skirts up there. That's got be confusing for you and this dress I'm wearing doesn't help at all

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Since no one else will, I'll be "that guy." Your poll if flawed. The questions and answers don't match. You're asking what sex an individual is, but your answers are listing various genders. It would either have to be "What is your sex: male/female" or "What is your gender: boy/lady."

Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but with a degree in Sociology and a specialization in gender studies, I always end up as "that guy."

No problems :D

We shouldn't discriminate against Transgenders or anyone for that matter

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Expect Gremlins, hate those green skins so much

According to popular belief I am not even human, but I clicked male anyway since I appear to have htose parts ;)

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

We shouldn't discriminate against Transgenders or anyone for that matter

Yeah, let's hear it for the TG! Are there actually any on here?

According to popular belief I am not even human, but I clicked male anyway since I appear to have htose parts ;)

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Other than Showgirl #42, none that I know of

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Well that came out odd

It's an interesting dichotomy. While many online forums, particularly those related to gaming, are dominated by heterosexual caucasian males (at least in any sizable community I've seen statistics on), there's often a significant LGBT userbase found within as well.

So I guess I can preface my post and footnote my vote by stating that I am cis-male who plays with 7 other people, 5 of whom are cis-male and 2 of whom are cis-female.

... I've probably screwed up usage of that somehow.