Can Collodi drag Hoffman along?

Hateful Darkblack

Question

I'm picturing the following scenario: Brawl with Hoffman and Leveticus, with Collodi as a Henchman. (Collodi in this situation is crazy fast because he has 8 Marionettes! I know Hoffman interferes with many of Collodi's auras and pulse spells because of his Dampening Field.)

Can Hoffman use Drawn to Metal to get dragged along when Marionettes pull Collodi with Pull Strings?

Pull Strings is (surprisingly) considered a Walk and not a Push.

10 answers to this question

I think the key here is that Drawn to Metal states that the Friendly Construct in base contact has to announce a Move Action, and it is the Marionette who takes the Action, not Collodi itself. The Marionette is moving Collodi with it, it's not Collodi who moves the Marionette.

With that in mind, I think it would (thankfully) not work.

still awesone though, put hoffman in b2b with a marionette and position colodi to allow the snapping marionette for the next stage of the move to snap to b2b with hoffman, so its slightly more complicated but yes you can move the hoff as fast as colodi.

if collodi being dragged is not a walk action then i dont think it would work, as the second part of the marionette move is not a walk action but is a (1) action of pull the strings or whichever it is. so the hoff would loose contact at that point, i would assume