Stinkoman's crews

stinkoman

Hello all, I'm rather new to the forum and would like to post some pictures of my painted crews thus far. I finally got around to taking some picture (with my phone anyway). I have to say that i really am enjoying this game. As you can tell, i have acquired quite the collection. I have even more that aren't painted yet. It's definitely refreshing to get away from everyone's favorite D6 game for quite a while and flip some cards.

Lady J

IMG_20120221_213040.jpg

Ms Perdita Ortega

IMG_20120221_213334.jpg

The Showgirls

IMG_20120221_214059.jpg

Raspy

IMG_20120221_214546.jpg

Ramos

IMG_20120221_215344.jpg

Kaeris

IMG_20120221_215801.jpg

Dreamer

IMG_20120221_221040.jpg

Some close ups of a couple of masters.

IMG_20120221_213515.jpg

IMG_20120221_214215.jpg

Thanks for looking. ill be updating this as i finish up more crews.

Edited by stinkoman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments. Always welcome :)

I try to base all the crews in somewhat of a theme. the box sets will definitely have the same theme, but other minions may be different. I have Sonia coming in the mail so im thinking about picking up the ghost town bases for her crew. The only problem i have with the Wyrd base sets is that they only come in 5s. there is always one or two minions that don't come in the box that could really use the same themed base, like the witchling stalker. Its not a big deal really for most though, as i tend to mix them all up, especially Guild crews.

Im going to start on my second Neverborn crew tonight, maybe (if i can find some time/energy). I've got Lilith on the block to go next.

great work. would like to see more closeups

I can definitely accommodate. any in particular?

I can't wait to see your lillith crew!

Your lady justice crew is superbly done. one of my favorites on here for sure. Raspy as well!

Splended work here, keep it up!

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

where did your post go? lol. i hit refresh and it vanished. D:

OMG! i'm so jealous of ur painting... and the fact that u have so many crews done. Really good job :1_Happy_Puppet2:

Thank you! ive been painting GW models for a long time and ive gotten pretty fast at it due to the fact that you have to paint the same type of model over and over. to tell you the truth, i got kind of sick of it, so when i found malifaux, my painting motivation jumped. painting a crew is actually way more enjoyable than painting a squad of all the same models.