Ideas for Oversized Nightmare Edition models outside Neverborn

Da Big Baws

I want a Nightmare Executioner. He is bigger (ie, not a 30mm) and has a fairly ho-hum model as it is. Not to mention, there is SO much they could do with him.

Nightmare Rogue Necromancy would make me happy. Not iconic enough though. Though, a Nightmare Cerberus I could necrify wouldn't be amiss.

A Neverborn model I wouldn't mind seeing get the treatment though (yeah, yeah, I know) would be the Hooded Rider. The other Riders seem to be a bit better in terms of sculpt and I'd love a resculpt of him for use with Leveticus.

They did a really nice job with the Nightmare Dead Justice box set this year. Anyone else really like to see a similar concept again? Big Nightmare model and then a Nightmare box set? (Personally, I'd love a Nightmare Kirai box) Probably a second book master or Henchman would be best for this so we can get an alternate sculpt for them (since we have alts coming of all of the original masters).

well on the point of not oversized models (but nightmare) could have more nightmare crews. Could have a Colette crew that was exposed to nephilim blood. Could have an enslaved lilith crew, an levi crew that turned their lot in with the M&SU, a kirai crew who went outcast (following the asiatic group in malifaux)

edit... evidently I didnt click the last page. as this point was covered on said page

I would think it was cool if they turned the nightmare thing on its head entirely.

Have a "sweet dreams" box set of Sybil and the belles before they were zombified.

I mean, there's only so many good guys to evil-up with a nightmare edition.

Now this is an idea that has some serious promise, perhaps they could double as a Colette crew?

Nightmare shikomi that looks nothing like original please. Would give marcus as well as all res crews an option. A nightmare version of jackdaw could be cool as well perhaps give him the tree or something.

This!!! While I somewhat like the Shikome model (I don't see why everyone hates her so much) I think another try at it is called for. As for Jack Daw, he deserves a bigger, badder version.

I would think it was cool if they turned the nightmare thing on its head entirely.

Have a "sweet dreams" box set of Sybil and the belles before they were zombified.

I mean, there's only so many good guys to evil-up with a nightmare edition

And this!!! Great idea. It doesn't always have to be good turned bad. This would be a great counter balance to the Dead Justice box set.

Hmmm.... guild nightmares....

Sonnia, consumed by flame, parts of her bodies burned down to skeleton...Maybe even give her some witchling characteristics.

Hoffman--maybe a dual arcanist/guild crew with Choffman having been altered similarly to Ryle?

Perdita--Dual guild/neverborn crew, with the family being replaced by dolls, or sorrows, or somehow mutated by Neverborn Magic

Lucius--Just gives a model without the mask. I suspect that'd be scarier than anything else you could do.