Silver Chocobo's Lilith Diary

Sliver Chocobo

I have decided to start a Lilith diary to recored my efforts over trying each of nephilim, neverborn, Merc's and how they work with the mother of monsters.

First of all what do you want to see?

List of things I need to try

What i have tried

Teddy :-fate

Tuco:+fate

Terror Tots

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Set up went like this

I had some proxis, Fansico was Tuco, stitched together were tots

1e700991.jpg

Leveticus set up (sorry about the bad lighting on this side)

f8c40e82.jpg

we were indoors in the Arcanist Lab with Ancient texts

Not much happened turn one

Tuco grabbed a book and Rustly Alyce killed the dog and Leveticus made a waif, reduced my terror to one Wd with unnatural wasting before killing himself with deaths lessons

end of turn one Pics

56fcb4c5.jpg

52b3e06c.jpg

Turn two

Tuco runs out of the building and then guns and run to attack the waif and run back into the building Lilith runs out and attack Alyce for 6Dg and runs back in. yay for not leaving Lilith in LOS of Leveticus. jumped off the side taking little damage (i forgot to write it down) Leveticus then unnatural wasting Teddy to 3Wds and the casts Necrotic unmaking on him to turn him into a Steampunk Abomination.

Teddy dies his Kill Protegee is achieved

end of turn two pic

9b9f3d17.jpg

will continue this soon need to sor out the pictures

• 2 weeks later...

I had a another game I used

I lost this game only cause i forgot reclaim Malifaux

Lilith

Tuco

Waldgest

Black blood Shaman

and two desperate Mercs

Warning lots of Cheese included

Tuco and the Mercs worked well together to get Lilith Avatar out

Tuco cased Taint loyalty on both merc's then Lilith made a forest attacked a merc for 3 damage, then killed the other merc which healed the other merc for one damage. the Black blood shaman gave it black blood with taint blood, then used Injected blood to heal it by 2. it took one damage at the end of the leaving it on three Wd's so Lilith can finish it off on turn two and make another forest for both manifest requirements. Lilth had blood at the end of this and the BBS had four (only because it kept pulling out mask for blood mess)

The Walguest worked well, although, I had to deal with two guild guard with the birds (can't spell there names) it felt like a mismatch, and next time I would like to take a tot and grow it with the amount of blood counters I had.

Lilith's Avatar, mixed thoughts, I manifest quite far away from the other and tried to snip them through forests, that didn't work, it might of been better if I had been I melee and then manifested layer on in the game. more games are needed

• 2 weeks later...
I like the idea of using Tuco's (1) Taint Loyalty - the only problem is, it won't work to help manifest Lilith. She needs to do damage to enemy models. Taint, just makes them non-friendly (ie.. not ENEMY)

Non friendly still count as enemy. I believe there were several rulings confirming it in regards to Nicodem's Mindless Zombies.

Basically if something is not friendly to your crew, it is enemy.