Von Schill with non-outcast masters

Stonedog-7

OK, i've seen Von Schill pop up occasionally in non-outcasts lists as a henchman and it always surprises me as i personally am always forgetting about him

So here i am, now flat out asking for peoples experiences on using him as a henchman in non-Outcast crews

- is he worth the fairly hefty SS cost and special forces limits that then apply to the crew?

- are there particular crews/masters that he would shine with?

- which masters should avoid him from being too selfish with their stones or just want more synergy than he would give?

- How good/useful are the rest of the Friekorps in other factions or is it normally going to be just Von Schill himself getting hired in?

Cheers

If you want a fast model, he's good. If you want good ranged damage he's good, if you want survivability he's good.

He works well with everyone. He can get by without much soulstone use if you're already a hungry master but if you have any spare, he knows how to use it well.

The problem is you have to choose either the Librarian or Jack Daw with Kirai... and Jack Daw wins the day for me most games.

Von-Schill is very good, I've run him with Zoraida, he isn't immune to influence, so he gives you a solid model to obey. And Seamus, the two work very well together, he makes the lure shoot tactic far more viable.