GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just rang up the post office here and they told me it still hasnt arrived... considering it got to the int processing place on the 19th.... wtf is happening though they said give it till monday before raising hell so thats what i do though i think it should of at least been here in australia by now considering it only takes about 2 days by plane to get here LOL

Post got slow this year. Packages used to reach me in 3~5 days in Japan, now they take 12~14 days. I blame it on the disruptions in services after the earthquake and tsunami, but seeing how things are transported around the world through all the big air transport hubs and several of those are in Japan, it is quite probable Australia is adversely affected too.

Mine's currently in Miami so it should be leaving the USA in the next day or 2 :D

heh your hoping there. mines been there since the 19th of august without moving one inch soo unless usps isnt updating the tracker which i know its not that as i called the local post here to find out... they like it hasnt arrived in australia yet.. so id say massive delay somwhere like someone else said

so anyhow good luck to you hope you have more luck than i've had anyhow (yes getting rather antsy heh)