GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For UK orderers that have already recieved their stuff:

Any idea how long the gap is between the USPS tracking point saying that the parcel has passed through the Miami warehouse, and receiving the parcel? I presume that's where the tracking points stop.

Mike

Mike,

Mine was #8695, got the order completed email on the 18th and received the parcel today (hurrah!). Saw someone else a few pages back had the same delivery time - had his email on 17th and got the parcel yesterday, so looking at around 8 days.

As for the tracking info, USPS website said my parcel was at Woodstock GA (Wyrd) on the 18th and hasn't changed since (not even now I have the goodies in my possession) so can't help you there :)

Cheers to Wyrd, everything was present and correct and Nightmarish, and no nasty customs charges either (didn't realise I'd ordered such an inexpensive 'gift' ;) ).

If you're in the UK you can go to the Parcel Force tracking site, put in the US tracking number on the wyrd confirmation email, and check the 'incoming' box - it provides a much better breakdown of where the package is, dates and times across the whole journey. You'll just need to click the Tracking info button underneath the first result, which merely shows the most recent state change.

My order, #9961, shipped out this morning... Yay!

The "products ordered" list does not include an entry for Miss Demeanor. Should I be concerned about not getting one, or do they usually leave it off that list?

All the bonus stuff they write in. You should not worry

For UK orderers that have already recieved their stuff:

Any idea how long the gap is between the USPS tracking point saying that the parcel has passed through the Miami warehouse, and receiving the parcel? I presume that's where the tracking points stop.

Mike

From the parcel force website here is the tracking for an order:

25-08-2011 10:55 Newport Depot Delivered

25-08-2011 00:21 Newport Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery

24-08-2011 12:57 National Hub Received and processed

24-08-2011 12:19 International Hub Forwarded for UK processing

24-08-2011 12:17 International Hub Received in destination country

21-08-2011 20:55 Delivery Agent - MIAMI Forwarded for export

19-08-2011 17:07 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA

Rudders what did your trackin number look like? Mine is still not showing on either USPS or parcel force. Getting a bit worried now

It was on the order complete email:

Cj355163085US

It works on usps.com or parcelforce.co.uk. When the package hits the UK should take two days. No customs charges yet either!

My order was sent out on the 18th and arrived today in Japan. It seems it arrived in the country on the 23rd, but customs took time in clearing it. Still, no custom charges were due.

10 days to get half way across the world and through customs. That is honestly not to bad.