What Nightmare edition models do we want to see next

nilus

Gencon is done, so I am sure Wyrd is busy already planning next year. Why don't we help them out a bit. What Nightmare editions does everyone want to see next year.

Here are my ideas

1) Nightmare Flesh Construct. Something bigger and meaner would be great. The current one looks a little like Homer Simpson

2) Wyrd World Seamus and Belles. This would be like the Dead justice box set but would feature a variant non-creepy Seamus, a shapely Sybelle and non-undead belles. Could have stat cards to use them as a Seamus crew or as Arcanist show girl models.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I intentionally didn't bring up any Neverborn models. They have gotten enough love for a while.

Though I would plotz to see a Nightmare Flesh Construct, I also feel that my Ressers have enjoyed plenty of limited edition love with the likes of Miss Pack and Dead LJ.

I fully endorse more Merc offerings, providing all players the opportunity to field the hawtness.

Though I would plotz to see a Nightmare Flesh Construct, I also feel that my Ressers have enjoyed plenty of limited edition love with the likes of Miss Pack and Dead LJ.

I kinda think of Dead LJ as more a Guild unit(I know its both).

I think the Seamus/Show girls box idea has merit. But maybe we should look at some Arcanist love. Since they have been left out.

I would really like to see Nightmare editions that aren't Neverborn, personally. So I think the Flesh Construct is a good choice. Though there's rumor of an alt sculpt of that coming soon anyways, according to the War Store's website (I think).

The Steamborg is another good choice there. Killjoy might make for a good Nightmare edition too, but I'm thinking Simulcrum 29 may sort of be like a Nightmare version of Killjoy anyways, LOL.

As for a box set....I definitely think an alternate set of Showgirls in their Soulstone smuggling garb would be WAY awesome. 'Course, I'm semi biased in that regard, I suppose. But I could sort of see the Seamus and Belles as alternate Showgirls would likely work. Not sure who Seamus would represent though, LOL.

Oooh, could do a Nightmare Desolation Engine. That would probably go over well. :D

what about a beefcake/cowboy chippendalish collette box ? XD

the alternates either guild or outcast mercs (tough dunno wich)

Collette

(collin..magician/cardshark type) -- desp. merc/male witchling handler

Cassandra

(cassius ) -- male ronin/guild guard captain (?)

Performers

(barechested, leatherpants, cowboyhat ) -- one male ronin&one convict gunslinger/guild guard

mannequins

(equivalent constructs ) --freikorpsmann/kitbashed warden and/or taller witchling stalker(?)

or, Winterwardrobe witchhunters box (fur coats and boots et all)

Sonnia -> silent one

Samael -> december acolyte

witchling stalkers -> ice gamin (2 of them, one bears a animal head furcoat and can substitute for a blessed )

Edited by Illustrange

As for a box set....I definitely think an alternate set of Showgirls in their Soulstone smuggling garb would be WAY awesome. 'Course, I'm semi biased in that regard, I suppose. But I could sort of see the Seamus and Belles as alternate Showgirls would likely work. Not sure who Seamus would represent though, LOL.:D

easy, seamus would be a gunsmith.

the alternates for Dead LJ box were "random" assigned too (not fitting what they represent exactly.)

I actually love the Seamus/Showgirls idea. Seamus = Gunsmith, Sybelle = .. er, Angelica maybe? Belles = Performers. We always need more Performer sculpts! I'd want them each to come with a Mannequin, though, of course... maybe one of which is in a Molly dress.

Realistically, though, that'd probably be a bit too specific of a focus. No one but Showgirl players would really be able to play with it. (Which, with my obvious bias, doesn't matter much to me, but I can see how it would bother other players.) Although I guess the Gunsmith and Performers can be hired elsewhere, actually... hm. Maybe not so niche.

Let's make it happen! [starts dreaming and wishing]

going on with the star performing male parodisers

performers that have a show mocking the guild,

Lad Justin (lady justice/male ronin)

Sonny Clyde (sonnia cridd/desp. merc)

Perdito (perdita/convict gunslinger)

and maybe add hoffmann either by a bald/short hair dressed up female (think king from fatal fury) (/freikorps librarian) or a (potentially female) midget (because saloonshows need midgets) (/student of conflict)

if the beefcake element remains.. truelly a nightmare box ;)