So what did everyone order online yesterday?

nilus

So I know a lot of us ordered online yesterday since we broke the damn store :)

So what did everyone get? Heck what did Gencon people pick up yesterday?

I got

Puppet Wars(all of it)

Nightmare LJ and Nightmare Teddy

All the Guild models(Both Avatars and all three alts)

I decided to wait on Terraclips in hopes that one of my Gencon players picked up a set so I can see them in person. I figure I could wait a few weeks to get them at my FLGS.

My order was pretty small compared to many I'm sure, but I ordered...

Dead Justice.

Alt. LJ.

Alt. Pandora.

Twisting Fates.

I'm hoping someone that has a screwed up/duplicated order will have a spare NE Teddy for me to buy off them in the near future since I couldn't afford it and what I wanted right now :(

Hmm, lemme see:

Twisting Fates

Alt Seamus

Nightmare LJ

Nightmare Teddy (even though I don't play Neverborn)

30mm bases ... 'cause I need more counters :D

and Miss Demeanor, of course

Unfortunately, my monthly geek budget couldn't support Terraclips and P-Wars on top of everything else, so I'm forced to wait and snap those up when they hit my FLGS.

I'm hoping someone that has a screwed up/duplicated order will have a spare NE Teddy for me to buy off them in the near future since I couldn't afford it and what I wanted right now :(

I'll sell you mine next month for $200 :). J/K

I should note that I didn't buy Twisted Fates because I have a Ninja shopper getting me that. I didn't want to wait for that to ship but I didn't want to burden anyone with a huge list of things to buy me at Gencon.

Although I am still tempted to have someone run over and grab me a copy of Fortune and Glory from Flying Frog games.

I got:

For my girlfriend:

Seamus alternate

Fate Deck (Green)

Various stat cards

For my friend:

LadyJ alternate

Various stat cards

For myself:

Ramos alternate

Steamborg

Electrical Creation

Flame insert&acccessories (for my future Kaeris crew)

Twisting Fates

Various stat cards

Ordering these took about 6 hours...but at least I'm done :D

I finally placed my order today after MUCH contemplating and dwinding down my near $300 budget to just over $100. Really had to consider what I would use vs what is "Oooo Shiney!"

I got Twisting Fates, Dead Justice (bunch of 1 of's for Levi), and some Young Lacroix. Very glad I did, as I despise the Punk Zombie sculpts and LOVE them in game. Judge, you are my hero <3 (When brutally murdered first of course).

I splashed out this year even though I'm probably going to regret it (I'm sure I'll be fine), but I just couldn't resist anything on this list:

Twisting Fates

2x NE Teddy

NE Justice

Alternative Marcus

Puppet Wars Starter

Puppet Wars Expansion

Puppet Wars Pawns 1, 2 and 3

Terraclips Streets

Terraclips Buildings

2x Terraclip Clips

$542.50 plus $77 delivery (almost paid $189 for delivery.. hell no). I resisted Avatar Seamus, Alternative Seamus and Perdita. I was also this close to starting Sonnia and Rasputina crews just because of their Alternative models. I wasn't tempted to buy a shirt as I don't like the design, but would pick up a better one without a second thought. But considering I'm going to be buying the rest of my Marcus crew soon (likely another $100) and there is nothing in the world that will keep seperate me from Molly and everything Horror.

Then there are all the future purchases I need to plan... Wyrd you really know how to get away with wallet rape.

Twisting Fates.

Nightmare Edition Teddy. . .I just like the look of the mini and I have the Pandora Crew already. . . .

And, no surprise here, Alternate Rasputina. . .cloak and all. . . but at least she has no silly hat. . . .

The LGS is awaiting Terra Clips so I decided to see what those are about, and Puppet Wars is a wait and see as well. . .me and Ray Davies are on a Low Budget.