Thalaric

How do you select the true Colette out of the three? Write it down?

Can see it always being the last one killed is the real one.

Yep, you have to write it down. The Decoys basically work where you secretly note which is the real Colette, and I think you get to pick a new one every single turn. If an opponent attacks a Decoy, half of the Dg/Wd are given to the real Colette, and then the Decoy is revealed as a Decoy. I don't think the Decoy can be attacked after that point, but I don't remember for sure (or at least, it has a * for it's Wd stat, so I'm guessing that after it's revealed, it does no good to attack it?). Maybe if you keep attacking a Decoy it still does half Wd/Dg to Colette? I don't know for sure. I only glanced over it quickly. It's pretty cool though.

The third artwork in the book, that hasn't been shown yet on here (that I'm aware of anyways), is her in sort of a crouching stance, with her hands waving in a wide circle, with a bunch of magical energy/aether or something, trailing from her hands. It's a cool image. I will see if maybe I can snap a quick picture with my cell phone at lunch time and try to post it.

• 2 weeks later...
The third artwork in the book, that hasn't been shown yet on here (that I'm aware of anyways), is her in sort of a crouching stance, with her hands waving in a wide circle, with a bunch of magical energy/aether or something, trailing from her hands. It's a cool image. I will see if maybe I can snap a quick picture with my cell phone at lunch time and try to post it.

So, a kind of "TA-DAAAAAAA" pose?

Do you guys feel that Collette's avatar is a "must take" at 35ss? I am definitely going to get the model, but wonder if these avatars in general are something that people will always take.

Definitely not, you lose so much with her the movement fun times the ability to generate more soulstones, all of her wonderful doves for your other performers. She goes from being a great support piece to being someone who tries to get it done alone. She also gains some card manipulation on your enemy and you are going to be using your 6 card hand now instead of 2-4 card hand.

It will definitely be a personal call.