Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day I'll go to GenCon, and get all the info the day it's released. Now, let's pretend you didn't go to the con this year, and you're on the forums, eagerly waiting for every scrap of information. Do you want me to look fondly back upon you, and remember how much you helped out us poor masses? Or do you want me to have grown hard and cynical, after years of being teased on the forums. Think carefully.

And then tell us everything you know.

OMG. So glad I waited for Kirai to be listed before I placed my order. That avatar looks far better than the concept art unlike Zoraida.

Side note: Odering was smooth for me. It took me longer to decided what I wanted than it did to actually order the stuff. My order number was in the 9300's

I'm a bit saddened and disappointed by the stupid amount of postage I had to pay. $160.50 US. A friend told me it cost him $100 Aussie to get a 4x4 Helm's Deep table from Sydney to Melbourne, about 1000 kms or 600-odd miles. Other than that, order #8740 is on it's way!

How much did you order? Mine only came to $38 postage for 2 Dead Justice boxes, Twisting Fates and Avatar Seamus. If you bought some Terraclips and/or Puppet Wars I can see the expense as they are heavy.

I'm a bit saddened and disappointed by the stupid amount of postage I had to pay. $160.50 US. A friend told me it cost him $100 Aussie to get a 4x4 Helm's Deep table from Sydney to Melbourne, about 1000 kms or 600-odd miles. Other than that, order #8740 is on it's way!

That sounds like an express posting though.

I'm ordering from Japan and I have 2 options there - 162$ and 70$ for normal posting.

Seeing how Battlefoam malifaux bag costs 50$ to ship and isn't much lighter or smaller than terraclips (roughly speaking), I still think 70$ is a bit high, but perhaps there's a Wyrd's handling fee included.

Funny thing is I would save only about 20~30$ if I ordered locally (including shipping). I'd probably do it, but I'm sucker for LE minis and I love this year's gunslinger.

If there was any way or a program allowing me to get her through local channels announced, I'd probably wouldn't take part in the Wyrd servers stress-test. :D