Wyrd Customer Service??

Dankster12

I grabbed a couple blisters from my local LGS last week, and when I got home I realized that the Raphael LaCroix only included the head/gun spur, base, and stat card......but missing the actual mini itself!!I immeaditly called my LGS and they told me to contact wyrd. I sent them a message a week ago, and still no reply! Has anyone else had this problem? Should we just assume they they are too small of a company to be concerned with customer satasifaction?

I grabbed a couple blisters from my local LGS last week, and when I got home I realized that the Raphael LaCroix only included the head/gun spur, base, and stat card......but missing the actual mini itself!!I immeaditly called my LGS and they told me to contact wyrd. I sent them a message a week ago, and still no reply! Has anyone else had this problem? Should we just assume they they are too small of a company to be concerned with customer satasifaction?

or should we assume that they are busy with getting gencon ready, that maybe we should be patient and accept that things take time?? hmmm???

Wyrd are very much into customer satisfaction however this is the runup to the biggest gaming convention of the year so they are a little bit hectic at the moment.

firstly a bit more information may be of help, what email address did email.

Also, as a retailer if you purchase something from them you are entitled to return it if it is incomplete for a replacement or a refund.

I'd try again. In my personal experience they are VERY VERY good at customer service, and I think you'll find many others on the forum that'd say the same thing.

Unfortunately, this happened to you on the worst week of the year because they are gearing up to attend GenCon next week and as you noted, they are a very small company. All indications are that they are pretty overwhelmed at the moment.

I'd email Zee.

Edited by Cadilon
Changed Nathan to Zee

or should we assume that they are busy with getting gencon ready, that maybe we should be patient and accept that things take time?? hmmm???

To be fair to the OP, this is his first post and its unlikely that he knew what Wyrd is going through to get ready for GenCon.

Don't contact Nathan.. Zee is who you want to contact. send him a mail with a photo of the contents and the packers Initials.. I've sent him a message to point him at this thread too.

Zee's lovely... and will get you sorted I'm sure.

haha, if you cant get back to someone who isnt pleased within a week, its amazing they got this buisness off the ground. I also sent them a message a month or so ago about a different issue, and still have had no reply (so there goes your GenCon excuses). I run a buisness, my girl is a sales director at a huge resort, we both know a thing or two about customer service. Waiting a week at least shows you dont care, regardless of what THEY have going on in they're company (which by the way is not even remotely my problem.)

Well, if you're one of the VERY few that have ever had a problem like THIS, then maybe that business having gotten off the ground wasn't so far fetched.

As a personal anecdote: I had a response within about an hour from Zee when I contacted for a replacement part. Sometimes things happen, that doesn't mean they don't care, or can't do the business.

haha, if you cant get back to someone who isnt pleased within a week, its amazing they got this buisness off the ground. I also sent them a message a month or so ago about a different issue, and still have had no reply (so there goes your GenCon excuses). I run a buisness, my girl is a sales director at a huge resort, we both know a thing or two about customer service. Waiting a week at least shows you dont care, regardless of what THEY have going on in they're company (which by the way is not even remotely my problem.)

So again what email did you use. It seems all you want to do is bitch and moan. You came on asking why you havent heard from them in this last week and people told you. You have been offered an alternative method. So what is it you want to moan or to get your replacement?

Sorry to hear about the mix-up.

Go ahead and forward that initial email you sent to me at Zee@wyrd-games.net, and I'll get it straightened out.

To the OP: Yes, taking a week (or longer) to get a reply is unacceptable and you have every right to be upset. However, you need to understand that this forum is going to be full of Malifaux fans and they are going to jump to Wyrd's defense regardless of the situation. Having a combative tone is just going to make things worse.

To the responders: Yes, GenCon is important, but that doesn't mean that you stop responding to customer concerns because of it. Wyrd's a pretty darned neat company, but they're going to have the odd screwup (see: Marcus' Avatar ;)).

Actually I can be blunt as can be about this - no, we haven't received your e-mails, or any from a month back or so. I checked via the e-mail account you signed up with.

That said, we respond, quickly, to all e-mails about customer service and as you can see, Zee dropped in, diplomatically, and told you where to contact him direct.

You're opinions are quite valid, but we did get the business off the ground by being very conscious of our customers.

I am amazed that you run a business, considering you can't spell business. I wouldn't do business with you.

I can vouch for how awesome their customer service is, got a response from Zee within a few hours and almost immediately after. In fact I should apologise for being a pushy customer as I kept hassling about an order, purely because I'd been let down by a UK retailer who kept me hanging for weeks.

I'd order from them again if it wasn't for shipping times to the UK.

To the OP: Yes, taking a week (or longer) to get a reply is unacceptable and you have every right to be upset. However, you need to understand that this forum is going to be full of Malifaux fans and they are going to jump to Wyrd's defense regardless of the situation. Having a combative tone is just going to make things worse.

To the responders: Yes, GenCon is important, but that doesn't mean that you stop responding to customer concerns because of it. Wyrd's a pretty darned neat company, but they're going to have the odd screwup (see: Marcus' Avatar ;)).

Based on other posts you have made, what exactly did Wyrd do to you? Did they kick your dog or something? Show us on the puppet where the mean henchman touched you. Or quit whining like a 2 year old and if you don't like it, take your business elsewhere, imo.

I am amazed that you run a business, considering you can't spell business. I wouldn't do business with you.

As the CEO of a massive Kompany, I'm very interested to invest in a huge resort. Any know of a huge resort my Kompany can invest in??

Does anyone think that the clamshells/blisters themselves are part of the problem? They seem very easy to steal from if they were on display in a shop. Or is the norm to staple them shut on receipt?

I live on a small island near Europe and have no access to 'normal' shops...

Seriously folks, no personal attacks.

Do things slip through the cracks - oh yes. Do we do our best to fix or keep on top of everything that comes through here - most certainly. We're not going to get it right each and every time, frankly, there is just too much of it, but we do make a serious attempt.

In the mean time, resend your e-mail to Zee and you'll get a response within a day (usually quite a bit quicker).