New Rez models listed for pre-order on TheWarstore..

mbowsher76

I was getting ready to order my wife the Pandora Crew and Teddy and as I was looking around noticed a bunch of Rez models listed for pre-order that I had not heard of before:

Crooligans (3 pack)

Flesh Construct II

The Drowned (3 pack)

McTavish

Also, they listed Necrotic Machine and Molly Box as October release and Rogue Necromancy for November.

Interesting stuff...can't wait to see what everyone else has coming....

I think I know where you heard the name McTavish. Is it this guy http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/John_%22Soap%22_MacTavish as far as I know he's the only McTavish in all of fiction. Someone please tell me the character is based off soap, or at least has his Mohawk.

EDIT: Sorry my bad, different spelling of McTavish.

Edited by dagovan
Admitting I'm wrong

regarding McTavish... all associated name leads lead to historical fur trade (during the appropiate time.)

so I expect something in that direction (trappers/those weird fur hat hunters/taxidermists etc.) perhaps a character with *pets* hence the 18$ mark (or.. its a furry bigger creature ..just naming the association, like with collodi)

I am going to go ahead and presume the crooligans are the much needed 30mm horrors that Molly will be using.

I'm am really hoping I can get the Molly set by our event in early november...

pleaaase 8)

Regards,

TV

PS: |I'm really glad wyrd gave out the release map this early.

I reckon the crooligans will be some kind of belle so Seamus can resurrect them... although I don't think they will be female so not sure if the whole belle thing is even possible..? lol Maybe very pretty male zombies?

It seems more likely that they will be horrors as that is a summoning slot they are missing. The rules specify them but there are currently no rules for them. It's pretty safe to assume then. I guess there would be a slight possibility they are both for more molly synergy, but I don't think that would fit if they're supposed to be McM creations...

Regards,

TV

It seems more likely that they will be horrors as that is a summoning slot they are missing. The rules specify them but there are currently no rules for them. It's pretty safe to assume then. I guess there would be a slight possibility they are both for more molly synergy, but I don't think that would fit if they're supposed to be McM creations...

Regards,

TV

Could they not be both belles and horrors? Considering Molly still has synergy with belles giving them +2 walk it would make sense for some of the horrors to also be belles would it not?

In regards to McTavish I think this is the fellow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_McTavish

Edited by Stargazer