A Bioshock-Themed Malifaux Blog [Warning: Game Spoilers]

Xander

You sir should be handing over those figs to wyrd to cast so others can get their mitts on them :) they are fantastic.

I was cringing through the green stuff and plasticard modeling thinking.. I really hope he knows how to paint, and you nailed it.

For tournament use I'd use ratty's custom card program and get a photo of them on the deso engine card, cleans up a little confusion as to exactly what it is.

Thanks for sharing and for making great progress too, really a crowd pleaser thank you kind sir

You sir should be handing over those figs to wyrd to cast so others can get their mitts on them :) they are fantastic.

I was cringing through the green stuff and plasticard modeling thinking.. I really hope he knows how to paint, and you nailed it.

For tournament use I'd use ratty's custom card program and get a photo of them on the deso engine card, cleans up a little confusion as to exactly what it is.

Thanks for sharing and for making great progress too, really a crowd pleaser thank you kind sir

And thank you for the mountain of praise! :D

Glad you think I nailed the painting. I think I painted them acceptably... (I think my opinion of my painted models has declined recently as there are so many amazing painters out there!)

More pics to come soon!

Hey man, like I said before ill take them off your hands if you get rid of them. Lol :P:

But any update would he sweet, even a different angle shot of already seen models, just something. :P:

Just giving you a hard time cause I'm jealous and I love bioshock and you've made it come together so well. :D

very cool big daddys I was thinking of doing something like this for a blood bowl team I must admit ever since I dressed up as a nitro splicer for party ive been way too obsessed about bio shock.

Amazing. Fact.

I almost want to do a Sander Cohen themed Colette crew, with Showgirls as Houdini Splicers, Coryphee as his masterpiece ....

Hopefully we'll see more converted crews in the future.

you should so do that man that would rock

Edited by munch