popg0estheworld's Leviticus Crew

For my eyes, I use a Reaper 10/0 brush (the cheaper one) for most of the details like the whites and corneas, and I use a Reaper 30/0 for the eyelashes. Make sure you mix in a little acrylic retarder (available at any art supply store), because the paint tends to dry on the bristles quickly when the brushes are that small. Plus, it gives you more time to work with the paint, or brush it off if you screw up.

One of the most beautiful crews I've ever seen. The somewhat muted colour scheme comes together perfectly, the details are simply amazing (I love those conversions on Alyce), the base work is spectacular,...

Simply awesome.

(And in the off chance you ever decide to sell it I'd definitely be interested! ;))

How in the world did you do that with your Guardian??? Sand down the shield? Even so, your free-hand for doing letters is downright astounding. I tried doing some small letters on a recent figure and they didn't come out looking ANYWHERE near as nice. Wow.

Thanks, man. To get the guild crest off, I used a flat file and sandpaper. I had to remove and then resculpt a couple of the rivets, as they got in the way.

I've always thought the Leveticus crew was interesting (back-story and models.) Seeing these outstanding mini's, sealed the decision on my next crew. I didn't like the Leveticus sculpt until I saw your work. You brought out a lot of detail and character I failed to notice. This is the quality I aspire to create.