Puppet avatars...who?

Just a bit of fun with avatars! (And I just like making Mannequin jokes.)

*Attempts to skip after LonelyPath, trips on a rock, faceplants*

Yep, lots of fun :D

~Picks you back up and dusts you off before making sure you get into the Showgirl Mobile safely, straps you in so you don't fall out, puts Chocobo (so he can't inadvertently explode along the way) on his special perch and heads off in search of those nasty little Nephilm.~

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Exploding Birds Tuesday, I believe you're right. After many hours slaving away in the the Showgirls Cave laboratory I can only deduce that they are indeed related in some way to those nefarious Neverborn. We must take to the streets of Malifaux City (in the Showgirls Mobile, naturally) with Silver Chocobo in tow, as there is strength in numbers. We must thwart this diabolically dastardly plan and save the general population from these underhanded schemes!

Oh, and save Karn too, but that's just a bonus :tea:

And do not worry Chocobo, we shall not be exploding you, Colette's off doing some other things and the less said about

those, the better you'll sleep at night ;)

~queue more 1960s Batman music as we take to the streets~

I'm not just a simple dove, I am the showgirl mobile :D

What have you folks been smoking and why wasn't I invited?! :hypnotize

Nothing, I don't smoke

Pfh. Forget 'em. Gremlins all the way. We has hooch.

I do drink (a lot of) soulstone gin

Yep, lots of fun :D

~Picks you back up and dusts you off before making sure you get into the Showgirl Mobile safely, straps you in so you don't fall out, puts Chocobo (so he can't inadvertently explode along the way) on his special perch and heads off in search of those nasty little Nephilm.~

I hope Lilith doesn't count the as treason, I am part nepilim after all

It might store power during the day, and then have that buildup to go off of at night.

Also, I got you guys these clothes. They can be our superhero costumes, and they'll dazzle our enemies into submission.

Just don't pick the one with Tomes on it... Please.

Edited by Tuesday

Basically you need to do something memorably amusing for Eric to reward you with an avatar. If you are interested I have a suggestion... Here use these:

*Takes out a monkey suit, a mime's hat, a turkey baster, and a 25 galleon drum of strawberry ice cream*

If you use your imagination I'm sure you can do something that would warrant an avatar.

Ooh just been browsing the forums and seen 4 more avatars I hadn't seen before!

So I have added Aarkon (Mat Nephilim), Iamwyrd (Lilith), Clousseau (Hunter) and Ghostwalker (Abuela Ortega) to the list...

That means there must have either been a fresh batch or these have just been lurking under my radar for a while!

Keep looking...they're out there!

#looks around nervously#

Ooh just been browsing the forums and seen 4 more avatars I hadn't seen before!

So I have added Aarkon (Mat Nephilim), Iamwyrd (Lilith), Clousseau (Hunter) and Ghostwalker (Abuela Ortega) to the list...

That means there must have either been a fresh batch or these have just been lurking under my radar for a while!

Keep looking...they're out there!

#looks around nervously#

yeah, these are new. Noticed them also. *grumbles* :D