Gen Con games

I am throwing down the gauntlet to Karn987!

I WILL PUNISH YOU

I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER PICKED UP A TAPE MEASURE

PREPARE TO BE MALIPWNED LIKE THE MALIFOOL YOU ARE

...quick, someone hand me a leather speedo, some combat boots, and a folding chair...

I so hope the game is as Epic as this challenge was. And I am so stealing Malifool.

:firedevil

Howdy all. I will be at the Coolminiornot booth whenever vendors hours are, but after that I am down to game with anyone and everyone. I can do any point size, so if anyone has the (soul)stones to face my undead hordes let them come! Booyah!!!

(I will also be glad to face you with Guild or Marcus) :laughing:

I'm excited to participate in some Malifaux stuff this year. I know the GenCon event list is supposed to go live in a week or two, so I would expect we'll know what and when the official Wyrd events will be at that point. Last year, they had like 1 tournament each day, but I would guess they'll expand on that this year.

Unfortunately, me and Tuesday only get to be at GenCon one day. However, after we give the Wyrd booth scads of our money, we want to get some games in with the community.

What day are you planning on going down? I may be able to justify taking the drive early Saturday morning for the day.

I am throwing down the gauntlet to Karn987!

I WILL PUNISH YOU

I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER PICKED UP A TAPE MEASURE

PREPARE TO BE MALIPWNED LIKE THE MALIFOOL YOU ARE

...quick, someone hand me a leather speedo, some combat boots, and a folding chair...

It's on Lalo!

OUR BATTLE SHALL BE AN EPIC ONE! WE SHALL BATTLE TO THE PAIN!

THE CONVENTION HALL WILL SHAKE WITH THE FURY OF OUR BLOWS!

THOSE AROUND US WILL WEEP IN REVERENCE TO THE PURE AWESOME THAT SHALL BE OUR CONFRONTATION!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQfxRiOgjL8V-G8kicx86CRi2wneKrTRnysigP6s_LuqePPihx-A&t=1

.... don't forget to make it 2 sets of all the stuff lalo requested... and a feather boa >.>

Edited by karn987

What day are you planning on going down? I may be able to justify taking the drive early Saturday morning for the day.

Thursday, we've got no chance of getting work off any other day.

Poots.

Well regardless of who I get to play against, we totally have to do a special edition of GenCon battle reports. Mit pictures.

I'll be there for the whole con. Got a room in one of the connected hotels this year, so that means I won't be at the mercy of anyone else wanting to drive back to a hotel to sleep. Gaming all weekend long! And Shopping all weekend long!

I will be there as well. Me and GTFriday are going to spend some time playing some Malifaux with whomever wants to. Him more than me probably...I am interested in sooooooo much stuff that GenCon is sensory overload for me. There just isn't enough time for me to play everything I want to.

Last year i did one tourney but most of my time was dedicated to PiP tournaments. This year though im all about the Malifaux. Ill will have most of my stuff there( or at least as much of it as i can ship with room to buy stuff and ship back) looking to take on as many challengers as possible!!

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately, me and Tuesday only get to be at GenCon one day. However, after we give the Wyrd booth scads of our money, we want to get some games in with the community. I figure this thread would be a good place to arrange that. Infact, feel free to use this thread to schedule some games of your own.

I would like to play you and Tuesday, if I am not chained to a booth.

I'll be bringing my Sonnia and Colette crews with me accross the Atlantic.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to come and kick my horribly inexperienced arse back to Europe. I rarely get a game at home, so I'll be looking to play plenty of "after hours" malifaux (that is, when I'm not occupied with Blood Bowl or the Dealer hall).

Would be for there to be a standard "we'll be playing HERE" location. I'm staying at the JW Marriot from Tuesday onwards. In fact, seeing as my roomies won't be arriving on tuesday, anyone want a game or two tuesday evening?