The Last Rider

Mentat_Canis

My question to all of you is: What Faction is going to get the last rider is it going to be Guild or the Outcasts.

I mean we know that currently there are 2(edit 1 master) masters who will be able to take the four horsemen those being Ramos(Edit he can't) and Levi, but my big question is are we going to get the Knight Rider, or are we going to get Pig Rider, or the Merc Rider(someone please come up with a better name for the Merc Rider)?

Also as a side note will we get a mounted Master that can take all 4.

Edited by Mentat_Canis
I am stupid.

What about if it's a Construct which Hoffman 'tamed' and brought under the Guild's control? We have 4 factions, plus the 'merc' faction, Outcasts. I think it makes the most sense for the 'merc' faction to be the ones who don't get a rider.

Unless there ends up being 5 horsemen....hmmm...Malifaux is a strange place.

It will be interesting to see where it goes. Only the Hooded Rider's origins are known and it wouldn't surprise me if they were all related to each other by their origin and purpose.(their unknown purpose, not who they're fight for.)

Most likely they are all constructed for a plot designed to keep a balance and conflict going. They are not designed to bring peace. Much like the Four Horsemen.

What about if it's a Construct which Hoffman 'tamed' and brought under the Guild's control? We have 4 factions, plus the 'merc' faction, Outcasts. I think it makes the most sense for the 'merc' faction to be the ones who don't get a rider.

Unless there ends up being 5 horsemen....hmmm...Malifaux is a strange place.

Technical there's is five sort of, more like any four of the following

Conquest

War

Famine

Pestilence

And death

If my Catholic school memory serves me correct, idk its been a long time, isn't Pestilence and Death the same horseman? Just named differently throughout the different translations of the bible?

Not quite. Death is the last rider, preceded by Famine, Disease, and War, i.e. things that caused mass death in so-called Biblical times.

Not quite. Death is the last rider, preceded by Famine, Disease, and War, i.e. things that caused mass death in so-called Biblical times.

That one inteperation, in another, the first was conquest and there was no pestilence, in a few no death, purely because death is more powerful than the four combined

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

How can Ramos take the other factions riders?

All of the riders are constructs. (Edit) My bad I thought ramos had the option to take any constructs. Levi Only

Going to the names of the riders from Revelations

White = No one really sure might be conquest

Red = War

Black = Famine

Pale = Death or Plague or disease

The reason for differences is the problem with translations of dead languages.

Edited by Mentat_Canis
I am stupid