Off Topic Playground

That's why I kept begging it become its own thread. So glad Nathan did it

Note: I am not against equality and the resolution of social issues. I am just fairly certain we will not solve all the problems of humanity on a forum visited solely by nerds who play with plastic toys.

Well, we have to start somewhere.

Evening/Morning everyone. How goes?

Morning, Ed. It's an okay day.

I try to be a voice of reason in the soap box thread. I must say that I enjoy the exchange of arguments. I also must say that a lot of posters don't present arguments but accusations. Not very helpful, I gather.

I started a new Descent 2E campaign during the weekend. I'm the Overlord, and I managed to win First Blood. If anyone ever played, that's... not a very common result.

What's that mean? The First Blood thing? Did you kill off one of the players? Lol

And yeah, I think there's some decent dialogues going on in there. Glad to see nothing spiral out of control, or anything that might do so being pruned quickly.

What's that mean? The First Blood thing? Did you kill off one of the players? Lol

Nah. It's the name of the first mission. It's designed in a way that it's nearly impossible to win for the Overlord. And I did! Wohoo!

What else can you do when you learn that people failed to complete the 'tutorial' (yeah, first scenario actually, but well)

They played the game a lot, so inexperience is no excuse. It was a strange game.