Hoffman !

FoeRender

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hunter was a little fiddly , but some plastic rod fixed the harpoon ( I have to change the peace keepers too now ) , the legs are a bit skinny but are pinnable to the base . All in all I am loving the models , I have been waiting for these since rising powers , the only other model I am looking forward too as much is the gunsmith .

Hey would you mind giving us some photos of the watcher from different angles, the arms and head always look foreshortened from the front compared with the artwork and I would like to see how they look from a 45˚ and side view..

Also the colours look great on them all so far.

Hey thanks you guys . hopefully I can get more than 20min to paint tonight . the red looks way better in person i feel its not comming across well on the camera , I am tring to keep the red dark and faded . ( I usually always make my red pop its kinda a signature in my painting )

Iam looking to pick up some silk leaves to add to the bases , some fall colored leaves against the Grey cobble stone will really pop with out being bright ( if that makes sense lol ) .

Played a few games today , dug out supplies to build some terrain did family stuff and still manfred to sqeeze in some painting . ( pretty productive day lol )

did most of the Hoffenator's body , gave the watcher a cooler base and threw some paint on the guardian .

2011-04-17022602-1.jpg

2011-04-17022726-1.jpg

2011-04-17022744-1.jpg

As requested by some , other angles of some of the constructs .

2011-04-17022800-1.jpg

2011-04-17022838-1.jpg

2011-04-17022854.jpg2011-04-17022907.jpg