Why is Lawyer a Beast?

DarkCrisis

So is anyone else coming to the conclusion that MArcus knows exactly what the lawyers and Lucius are, and in fact has somwhow manipulated Beasts to walk as men, and infiltrated the Guild. Just waiting for that perfect moment to strike?

Don't tell anyone, but Lucius is just three small molemen standing one on top of the other.

Perhaps it was not intentional, but I have maintained a dislike for the beast trait on the Lawyer since I saw it. Again perhaps not intentional, but Marcus (the only-or one of the few-African descended characters) can hire a lawyer. Boo.

Me thinks someone is reading far to much into something that is in fact not there. Although when you think about it wouldn't being able to hire a Lawyer be a good thing. I am waiting for the Seamus players to come here and complain about why an Irishman can't hire a lawyer in Malifaux.

Me thinks someone is reading far to much into something that is in fact not there. Although when you think about it wouldn't being able to hire a Lawyer be a good thing. I am waiting for the Seamus players to come here and complain about why an Irishman can't hire a lawyer in Malifaux.

Wait,

Someone get my lawyer on the phone, what's that I killed and brought him back as a zombie, well get my zombie lawyer on the phone.

Discussing this "issue" with a buddy of mine, who offered this gem:

Hmm, I am beginning to feel outraged that my ancestry is being mocked by a corpse ****ing Irishman that dresses like a leprechaun. Wait, no I'm not. That is pretty ****ing awesome.

And I believe that wins the thread.

Wait,

Someone get my lawyer on the phone, what's that I killed and brought him back as a zombie, well get my zombie lawyer on the phone.

i can haz zombie lawyer plz? :firedevil

also @ marcus hiring a lawyer ....:thsigns05

sorry i'm just looking for excuses to use all the cool smilies haha

• 1 month later...

I vaguely remember Perry Mason from when I was a small child. I can vividly remember Matlock from the same time, and as I got a little older when it was syndicated. Those shows made me want to be a defense attourney.

Law and Order made me want to be a prosecutor. Alas, I am neither.

I vaguely remember Perry Mason from when I was a small child. I can vividly remember Matlock from the same time, and as I got a little older when it was syndicated. Those shows made me want to be a defense attourney.

Law and Order made me want to be a prosecutor. Alas, I am neither.

I had similar aspirations. Failed.

Have you seen murder one? Well worth a view!