It's my Birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

As the thread suggests, its my birthday and as tradition dictates (at my work) I am treating everyone to cakes! *

cake180.jpg

* This is mine. Obviously i can't buy cakes for every single one of you, so you'll have to do that yourselves. But hey, life sucks sometimes! ;)

Feel free to take a virtual slice though.

And now all I have to do is sit and wait for the postie to deliver my Hoffman box. Though I know this won't actually be until mid April!

Well at least you'll have all that cake to keep you going, Happy birthday!

As in the classic line from that well known animation about an orange fish....... MINE! MINE! MINE!!

Happy birthday dude!

Good day for it ;) 3 years my senior. I feel old, god knows what you must feel like! :bawling:

Have a good one. I'm of to Heston Blumenthal's new place in London tonight with the wife. Just another 7 hours of work to get through.........

Cheers,

Dom

Sounds great, really jealous. I have my parents coming around for dinner :( !

And 36 is the new 21, or so I keep telling myself.

Great work on the base, but where's the mini?

(and Happy Birthday!)

Good Question. I was thinking maybe Lilith in a Tinkerbell costume, prancing around on the top? Or is that too much?

Cheers for all your congrats, makes an old man very happy!

And I hope you are all going to be buying a cake in honour of my (and now Boothdom's) special day. If nothing else, its a good excuse to eat one!! ;)

Cheers mate! One of the few words I actually know in welsh!!

I really must relearn my native language....so are you a welshie in exile?

Ah no, I'm a Northumbrian through and through, I just went to the trouble of googling it to make that extra special touch ;)

James.

#stuffing his face full of cake#

Cheers guys!

And to make it extra special, it looks like this forum has broken the record for most visitors again....on my birthday!

Of course, I'd like to think it was all of you logging on to congratulate me, but I kinda feel the PDF announcement has stolen my thunder! ;)

#stuffing his face full of cake#

Cheers guys!

And to make it extra special, it looks like this forum has broken the record for most visitors again....on my birthday!

Of course, I'd like to think it was all of you logging on to congratulate me, but I kinda feel the PDF announcement has stolen my thunder! ;)

Of course it hasn't who wouldn't want to come and congratulate our favourite Egg?

Happy birthday you! have fun and eat cake! :D

I wants some cake now 'To the cake shop!'

Damn nice looking cake - make it or purchase it?

Nomnomnom ..

Happy Birthday.

lol! Nicked the picture off the internet!!

But I did buy the office a big chocolate cake (very similar) and cream cakes, just they had all been eaten before I could take a snap!

Artistic licence is under-rated, I say!

;)

Edited by Absolution Black

Have a good one Egg-man.

There had better be whiskey in that cake!

Yay, you're not trying to eat me after that limerick thing? Unless of course, you haven't seen it, and now I've drawn your attention to it?

#gulp#

And whiskey? In your slice maybe, I'm not a big whiskey guy. Now Rum, on the other hand!!