Crew Creator (Sheer Madness)

Ratty

When I change the point size, don't reset my collection. So if I picked 35SS and want to make it 45... such as when we do "Growing leagues", or just in general, it'd be useful.

The reverse could be to have the remaining Soulstone be bright red if we went over in such a manner. I'd also change the colour of the + buttom from muted yellow/green to red when we reached the maximum Rare allowance, or have the + button disappear.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I think I've got it more or less working for Brawls, probably introduced a horde of Bugs in the process.

A few little things.

Both Viktoria and Som'er hiring rules are only for Scraps so I'm guessing they both can take everything but Alyce, Rat Catcher and Nix.

Leviticus card says "This model cannot hire Totems", every other rules says Crews containing this model. I've taken it to mean you can't hire totems if you have Levi in your crew. But I get the feeling it's just meant to mean you can't attach a totem to him... Anyone know for sure?

http://www.nezumi.me.uk/Malifaux/crew.html

Think it might be time to call it a night. I've spent hours chasing around stupid Hamelin bugs and I've got to the stage where my code is starting to look like

function Check_For_Cheese (Area_of_Interest) {

if ( Area_of_Interest[Totems_M1[Rodent]] == "Hamelin" ) {

return true;

Scurry();

}

}

Got a fault already I put hoffman in for a single master brawl and soulstone Cashe was limited to 8, also in a 40Soulstone single master brawl in used all my 40 points and had a total chase of 4 when I should of had 10 soulstones because I only had a one master

OK.. I'm trying to replicate this.. The Max Cache down the bottom wasn't connected up as I had forgot about it. But the maths seem to be working for me.. give me an example of what you put in..

Brilliant work!

Choosing Outcasts and then Ophelia leaves her with Levi's roster to choose from. Picking Som'er and then Ophelia works, though.

Then, choosing Francois first drops Raphael off the choice list but leaves Francois. Choosing Raphael first works but leaves Raphael in the choice box. Choosing Francois then drops Francois correctly leaving Raphael still as a choice.

Brilliant work!

Choosing Outcasts and then Ophelia leaves her with Levi's roster to choose from. Picking Som'er and then Ophelia works, though.

Then, choosing Francois first drops Raphael off the choice list but leaves Francois. Choosing Raphael first works but leaves Raphael in the choice box. Choosing Francois then drops Francois correctly leaving Raphael still as a choice.

OK.. it's having some issues.. I think I need a break as I'm adding more issues than I'm solving at the moment.

Not sure if this is has been said but if you choose ophelia as your main master you can only choose mozzies as totems not young lacroix.

ER I can't get it to do this at all. What did you do to get it to this position?

EDIT: Wierd it works on my local version but not the version I've got up online. I thought I had only done cosmetic changes.

EDIT2: turns out I had updated the DB and not uploaded that with the program.

Edited by Ratty

The + button is messed up. It doesn't update the remaining SS in real time, so I can add 10 Hanged via it, and when I'll add something else it'll cut everything over the amount of SS I could have.

And yes, it'd leave me with 4 Hanged, not respecting Rare limits.

Yeah I spotted that and have fixed it already. Also I fixed the rare value for Brawls. There are a few tiny bugs I'm working on at the moment Added a button to create BBCode, but you will have to copy it out of the text box yourself for now.

Example.

http://nezumi.me.uk/Malifaux/crew.html]

Ressurectionists Crew - 35 - Brawl

Kirai Ankoku
--
9 Cache

Lost Love [2ss]

The Dreamer

• Insidious Madness
    [4ss]

• Insidious Madness
    [4ss]