Sign in to follow this  
Warpstone

Another way to mount Coryphee

Hi a mate of mine known as Orbiwes (not sure if he is on these forums, he might be) did up some bases for a pair of Coryphee I was quite impressed with what he did so I took some photos so I could share what he has done.

So here are the Coryphee attached to some scrap booking cut-outs with the rare earth magnest then glued to the bottom.

IMG_0599.jpg

Next we have the bottom of the bases. The magnets were glued after the top of the bases were decorated with toothpicks as flooring and holes cut out for positioning of the Coryphee on each of the bases.

IMG_0597.jpg

Here are the Coryphee on thier single bases

IMG_0595.jpg

Here are the Coryphee together

IMG_0593.jpg

Was a very simple way to pull it off hope this gives you guys some ideas.

That is what I was going to do (except the gears, do like that though) since I magnetize the bases of all my mini's and carry them in a steel toolbox. Nice Job.

excellent idea!! gears are a clever addition to this idea, for a moment I was thinking if the gears actually turn if one was being rotated haha

Very cool. Wish you'd have posted yesterday. I just ordered a 2nd blister of Coryphee this morning so I wouldn't have to worry about trying to figure this out. :)