Which Master are you going to try next?

Jonas Albrecht

I started to play Leveticus and I love him, now I'm going to play C. Hoffman almost religiously when he comes out.

Food for thought, assimilate "Latch On", use it and then punch him in the face. I mean honestly just ask Hippieshopper. I go completely insane when I play C. Hoffman so many options, I can't help but to try them all!!

I started to play Leveticus and I love him, now I'm going to play C. Hoffman almost religiously when he comes out.

Food for thought, assimilate "Latch On", use it and then punch him in the face. I mean honestly just ask Hippieshopper. I go completely insane when I play C. Hoffman so many options, I can't help but to try them all!!

Take a Performer & Mannequin! Assimilate Beautiful Clothes!

I have a policy of Do A Neverborn - Do Another Faction - Do A Neverborn - Do Another Faction ....

So I am raising my Dreamer crew now, and will then do either of the Von Schill or Ophelia crews currently coming my way, then Zoraida, then the other of the two Outcaste crews, then Lilith.

They're the crews I own or have paid for, so I'll hold off till they're done before moving on.

I'm getting bored of Ressers, so I was thinking about playing a Neverborn master, but after most people in our club play Neverborn, but there is only one Guild player, I'm going to get Lucius when he is released. He has a lot of tricks in his sleeve and he has great potential in most Strategies. And of course I like his authoritarian image :) I'm also going to get Hoffman if his model does justice to the artwork. Peacebringer shenenigans for the win!

Hm, tough one! I've already got a Guild crew and Neverborn, so probably ought to branch out to one of the other factions. Leveticus is cool, so it might be him, but Hamelin the plagued has really tickled my old love for disease-factions (loved Nurgle in the warhammer universes).

Arcanist aren't really my thing, although the sculpts in Colette's crew are beautifully weird. I don't much care for any of the Resurrectionists, apart from Kirai.

I guess it's down to a choice between Leveticus or Hamelin... gotta go with Hamelin, then!