Diary of the Dead

Ratty

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

So after having them for a year I've finally managed to get some models finished. I've got the Big Bellowing Bastard done, Miss Molly, her pet Necrotic Machine and 2 more Crooked Men. YAY... Will get some photos up in the next couple of days.

Currently working on Bete Noire and my last Punk Zombie and am about to prime my Ubume (which looks a really creepy model). I normally like to have be prepping the next models while painting the current ones. So which should I prep to paint after Ubume?

• 3 weeks later...

OK so some more of the stuff I've been working on.. Molly's Machine. Great fun to paint I love rusting metal.

NecroticMachine.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

The nice big sweaty Avatar..

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Finished off some of my basic minions sets.

CrookedMan1.jpg

CrookenMan2.jpg

PunkZombie.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

The Drowned, who I really loved painting, Really liked adding the greenish tint to the hair and the bloated flesh.

Drowned1.jpg

Drowned2.jpg

Drowned3.jpg

And my the Crooligans which I went with a spirit-ish colour scheme to go with my Bete... WHO ARGHHH! I forgot to take a photo of before my girlfriend took down the camera rig.. Guess it will have to add it to the next batch.

Crooligan1.jpg

Crooligan2.jpg

Crooligan3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Oh and don't worry, the Dead Doxies you voted for are next on the painting block

Edited by Ratty

Thanks for the prompt reply, Ratty :)

I was curious since I have the Molly box but have not yet had the opportunity to paint my Crooligans. I'm really glad you posted these pictures. It's always nice to see a fully painted crew ready for a brawl!

Well no Wyrd Rogue Necromancy yet as I have a proxy I made before it came out, meaning the official one is at the bottom of my painting mountain.