Card Template?

mangustheix

I just photocopied my book and used the reduction on the photocopier to reduce the image size a little bit. Was able to get it to about the same size as a normal card. I saw somebody around here took a Ramos card, and then used MS Paint to re-do it for a Kaeris proxy, lol. I'm not that talented though. Would be nice to have some more official looking cards though.

I went similar to Lobo. I scanned book two, cropped out the rules and reduced the size in photoshop, then added some circles to the right side of the card for damage. I printed them out at a 3x5 size on my printer and stuck em in a top loader.

It's rather rough and there is no pretty artwork but it works in a pinch.

This is how they turned out:

IMG_20101027_131639.jpg

It takes around 45 minutes a card depending on how many abilities they have. Hoffman took around an hour.

EDIT: This is not a real card, it is Photoshop. I have alot of other cards done as well. But when the originals come out I will be using them as mine are on very thin paper board. And I don't have the time to make anymore, and I will leave the card creating to Wyrd, mad props to the guys who make them. I have a degree in graphic design, and there is alot of work that goes into these cards we use. So mad props to the Wyrd card makers. :-)

Edited by Iamwyrd

I'll have a go at making a decent PSD files to work with, but I want to work on making a Typeface first as when the icons in the current font are increased to the size under the cost they don't quite look right.

:) I must say, that I'd be very pleased to see a better version - mine was just a quick'n'dirty one to cover my current needs. If you should come to any blocker, I'll be happy to help you out.

+1!! More than happy to buy official cards and models once they are released. And I DO NOT condone doing this for ANY model which is currently available on a shelf or through Wyrd's online store. :)

I agree, I only made cards for some of the models aren't out yet. (And own one or more of every model already released. ;P). And when the new models come out I use those cards as my printer isn't top of the line and would rather save the ink for school work.

And am hugely excitied as my lgs is getting the new stuff Tuesday and will be buying one of everyone of those models as well.

GOD I love this game!!!!!!!

I am sorry nathan, I am not trying to avoid buying cards and models. I would love the new models, but I will be proxying until I can get the new models. It is all Talishko's fault. First he comes to our club with a couple boxed sets and 2 other players. Then some more get dragged in. I have always wanted ramos and some spiders, so i think I will get just the starter box. Now I have 25 minis. I was planning out my case which I want to buy, but gave up when I got to over 100 minis!

Feel free to lock this down if you like. I do not want anyone messing with the company's revenue, since I want this game around for a LONG time.