V2 Cards List

XCoconutMonkey6X

Well, I figured I'd start a thread where we can list what V2 cards we have and what those updates are so we, the community, can have a better picture of what cards have been updated until Wyrd puts out their .pdf. I will update this post as more are added. Thanks!

The Arcanists:

Rasputina

(1) "Ice Pillars": Place two 50mm Ice Pillar markers in base contact with one another at at least 1" from any model. Ice Pillars are breakable Ht5 impassible terrain with Hardness 3. This spell may only be cast once per crew, per turn.

The Guild:

The Neverborn:

The Outcasts:

The Resurrectionists:

Zombie Chihuahua

(1) "Get the Stick!": Discard 1 Corpse Counter within 3" of this model. This models conncected Master gains 1 Corpse Counter.

Edited by XCoconutMonkey6X

I think that's a great idea. I'll add mine when I get home. We could probably format it a bit and then simply copy the list with additions like we've seen in the "find an opponent thread".

I'd think we would only want to add any changes that have not made it into any of ther current errata versions. (the Chihuahua one is huge btw. I'd thought that little bugger was hugely underpriced when he was pulling counters out of thin air!)

Something like this?

The Arcanists:

The Guild:

The Neverborn:

The Outcasts:

The Resurrectionists:

Zombie Chihuahua

(1) "Get the Stick!": Discard 1 Corpse Counter within 3" of this model. This models conncected Master gains 1 Corpse Counter.

You know, I just bought my Ronins about 3 weeks ago and I was wondering if their cards were outdated or v2, but as I really don´t know which changes were made on them, I can't know which version are mine. If someone tells me what should have changed, I can check it.

There should be a v2 written in the lower right corner. Also the run through action should cost (2) instead of (1).

Just listing my v2 cards. I don't have the errata with me so I don't if there are changes on the cards that haven't been documented elsewhere yet like "Get the Stick".

The Arcanists:

Rasputina

(1) "Ice Pillars": Place two 50mm Ice Pillar markers in base contact with one another at at least 1" from any model. Ice Pillars are breakable Ht5 impassible terrain with Hardness 3. This spell may only be cast once per crew, per turn.

The Guild:

Judge

Death Marshal

Lady Justice

Executioner

The Neverborn:

The Outcasts:

The Resurrectionists:

Zombie Chihuahua

The Arcanists:

Rasputina

The Guild:

Judge

Death Marshal

Lady Justice

Executioner

The Neverborn:

The Outcasts:

The Resurrectionists:

Zombie Chihuahua

Flesh Construct

Undead Construct: When killed, this model generates 2 Corpse Counters and no Scrap Counters.

(1) Fling [Wording Change Only]: Push target model 4" directly away. Push this model directly towards target model until it is in melee with the target.

Just a couple of wording changes on the Construct, but I thought it was still worth noting. The change must be new, though, as I ordered 2 and only one of them was V2.

Kind of shame that the Chihuahua got cuddled. On the other hand, the abuse caused by the body part factory was sick.

Good move on this one.

That's more than just a cuddle. It's giving the totem a crappy version of "For you Master."

McMorning is a low defense low willpower model. He needed the "token factory" to stay viable.

Changing dissection to not leave a corpse counter makes sense, but this change makes the puppy nigh-unusable.

Edited by jmp_mydog

• 1 month later...

I don't have the original of these cards, only the V2 ones. I'm just including the differences from the rulebooks which should be (but are not always) the same as the original cards.

The Neverborn:

Pending. . .

The Outcasts:

Leveticus

Eternally Shackled: If this model is killed or sacrificed during the turn, replace a Hallow Waif with this model during the Closing Phase. Sacrifice any other Hallow Waifs in play. Discard your Hand and draw up to your Crew's Maximum Hand Size.

(+1) Necrotic Sacrifice:. . .

This model can reduce its Wd to 0 in this way.

(0) Death's Lessons:... This model can reduce its Wd to 0 in this way.

(0) Desolation

. . .

This model can reduce its Wd to 0 in this way.

(1) Blessings of Desolation

(CC: 14:crows|:tomes / Rst: - / Rg: 6) This model suffers 1 Wd. Target model receives +:crows Cb and the trigger "Cb(:crows:crows) Desolate Warping: After enemy defender is killed by an Entropic Claws attack, it does not generate Counters of any kind. Summon one Steampunk Abomination into base contact with the model before it is removed from play."

(1) Entropic Transformation

(CC: 14:tomes / Rst: Wp / Rg: 12)

. . .

(1) Necrotic Unmaking

(CC: 16:crows / Rst: Df / Rg: 10)

This model suffers 1 Wd. Target enemy model suffers 3 Wd. If target is killed by this spell, it does not generate any Counters. Summon 1 Steampunk Abomination into base contact before it is removed from play.

Rusty Alyce

Impressionable: . . . This model gains all of the Master's abilities effecting its Ca.

(2) Rapid Fire [Clockwork Seeker]

(0) Bag of Tricks

. . .

Snares: Models Charging this model cannot move closer than 3" during the Charge.

. . .

Malifuax Child

Dagger

Weapon, Dagger: Paired

Convict Gunslinger

Pistol

Weapon, Pistol: Paired

Lifer: This model is immune to Morale Duels caused by Terrifying effects.

(2) Rapid Fire [Pistol]

His triggers now refer to Pistol instead of Paired Pistols.

Ronin

Mobile: This model ignores severe terrain and climbing penalties when Walking or Charging.

(1) Peasant Clothes: Regain Harmless.

(2) Run Through: . . .

Johan seems to be the same in the book as his V2 card.

Taelor

Lifer: This model is immune to Morale Duels caused by Terrifying effects.

(1) Menace

(CC: 10 / Rst: Wp / Rg: 6)

. . .

Bishop

(1) Knock Out

(CC: 12:rams / Rst: Df / Rg :melee 2) . . .

If mr nybbles is correct and levi is now replace a waif with levi I think i may just walk away now. I am cool with them making changes hell the change to force wp tests on the transformation is fine. The change to require him to lose a waif every turn means if the other guy takes no living models or immune to inf he will be total suck.

Edited by tadaka

Shrug think what you want but having him be auto fail vs any crew with out living or undead is just stupid. And the spa change was far from the same thing. They are still very powerfull valid models often the core of many levi crew. This makes him suck vs a whole lot of masters. The thought of trying to fight dreamer or Kiri like that is just UG.

Edited by tadaka

Shrug think what you want but having him be auto fail vs any crew with out living or undead is just stupid. And the spa change was far from the same thing. They are still very powerfull valid models often the core of many levi crew. This makes him suck vs a whole lot of masters. The thought of trying to fight dreamer or Kiri like that is just UG.

You didn't read that whole thread then. (not that I blame you, it's long)

But about half way through sketch errata-ed Levy to replace a waif when he comes back in the extra errata items, at which point there was much screaming, and then he removed it.

So Levy already had this errata once...for about a day.

Shrug I just hope there is a version 2 card of the waif that makes this valid. This is yet again another reason they should not be putting out v2 cards with out putting them up where every one can see. Sorry If I missed your point. They would have been screaming for good reason.

Edited by tadaka

If mr nybbles is correct and levi is now replace a waif with levi I think i may just walk away now.

After using him myself and seeing him in action, I think the change was warranted. With V1 the Levi is a one-man apocalypse - he doesn't care about dying and will wipe out almost anything that wanders too close to him.

With V2 he retains his abilty to annihilate whatever gets close but he now actually needs to either intersperse his killing with a turn or two of breathing space, or maintain a steady supply of fresh waifs to keep the destruction flowing.

I never used Levi again after the first game because he seemed so utterly broken. But with V2, his newfound fragility actually makes me want to pick him up again.

As for keeping the Levi engine going vs a crew without corpse counters, isn't that what canine remains are for? ;)

Edited by Rathnard

Rath the problem with your idea is this.

If I am playing vs levi in that situation just don't kill the dogs. Now he has to spend his actions killing his own models each turn to keep his master alive.

Don't get me wrong Levi is very very powerful and could use some nurfs. I am cool with them adding the WP duel in. They could have changed him to summon in 1 waif every turn and remove his ability to make more. Then the replace would be OK. Each turn he gets a waif and if he dies every turn he never gets more then 1. Or keep changes as is remove card draw requiring him to die and remove the take wounds from every thing.

What I cant stand is based on what the other guy takes I can be made unable to use my master. I don't know about you but i have 0 desire to hire 20 dogs so I can use levi.

As is any neverborn crew can kill him first turn with 0 ability to stop it 90% of the time.

Edited by tadaka

I fail to see how the change really affects Levi? Hasn't the ability always been that after you put Levi back into play, then you sacrifice any Hollow Waifs on the table? So now, you 'replace' the Hollow Waif, rather than 'summon to'. So...the difference in the ability is about 1" on the table? I just don't get it.

(EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now. It has to do with Shackled on the Waif's card, and the difference between Replaced vs. Killed/Sacrificed...Ugh...)

I don't have the cards on me at the moment, but I can confirm that I've seen V2s for the following:

Hans

Viks (both)

Ronin (all 3)

Taelor

Steampunk Arachnid

Steampunk Arachnid Swarm

Ramos

Steamborg Executioner

I got all of these through the $0.50 a piece thing in the Wyrd store. Was already ordering other stuff, so I figured...why not! :)

Edited by LoboStele

I don't have the cards on me at the moment, but I can confirm that I've seen V2s for the following:

Hans

Viks (both)

Ronin (all 3)

Taelor

Steampunk Arachnid

Steampunk Arachnid Swarm

Ramos

Steamborg Executioner

I got all of these through the $0.50 a piece thing in the Wyrd store. Was already ordering other stuff, so I figured...why not! :)

And were there any changes? Inquiring minds want to know... :).

Well I found the following v2 Cards other then the ones mentioned. Mind you one might not actually be a v2 card due to it being who it is.

also included the changes I saw or did not see in a few othe cards already listed.

Neverborn

Teddy (not sure the change have all v2 cards.)

The Dreamer ( card is not marked v2 but the card does change his trigger all my friends from triggering on nightmare to the spell frightening dreams. my original card is from the nightmare version of the set.)

Outcasts

Viktoria: The v2 added to fates entwined that it does not work with movement or placing spells.

Taylor: change her wounds to 9 from the 10 printed on the original and gives menace a wp resist from -.

Renegade steamfitter johan: Not sure why the v2 card looked at my v1 and v2 nothing different between the two.