Malifaux movie?

Yeah, I can see some related elements between the two. East meets West and becomes infested with Ninjas. Just wait until they meet the Resurrectionists and get turned into Punk Zombies.

Hopefully if someone ever makes an official Malifaux movie we will get to see a bit of Molly before Seamus kills her so we can see how she changes from an ordinary woman working in Malifaux to a zombie to a henchman with the Gorgon's Tear and slowly gaining dominion over other undead. Sorry, it's just that Molly is my favorite story character.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I would do a movie there is such a large cast it would take multiple movies just to see everyone as a developed character I would do something more like heroes where the plot if each episode flashes to like 3 or 4 characters then change who it goes to in the next episode unless they are all together. As for casting

Seamus- Norman reedus played one of the brothers in Boondock saints just looks the part to me.

Mcmourning- william Defoe I think could pull his character of stunningly

Perdita- Michelle Rodriguez she always plays similar characters

I'll post more as I think of them but that's who comes to mind first.